Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Draw could be worse, could be better. I am confident Jerzy can chalk up a win here.

The good news is he seems to be focussing on his training as he is already doing so in Barcelona :).

Here's a pic -

He also reverted back to the AeroPro Drive racket :D.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
That good too see that he back too using AeroPro Drive racket, Tsonga also went back too using his original racket after trying that Pure Strike Racquet

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That good too see that he back too using AeroPro Drive racket, Tsonga also went back too using his original racket after trying that Pure Strike Racquet
Tsonga only used the pure strike when he switched, Jerzy used the Pure Strike and the Pure Control before switching back to his reg racket. No idea why he changed since he credited the aeropro drive in interviews for helping him

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
:sobbing: please Jerzy win again, you can do it.
:hug:

Jerzy's form makes me sad too:sobbing:

If this keeps up, I will have to turn my suppory to Blaz Rola as my new fave:sad:

I saw Jerzy's FB page and he looks to be busy doing commercials and rap videos:eek:

Please don't lose to Melzer here:sobbing:

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
He might make it trough Melzer/Kuku but Kohlschreiber will be too consistent for JJ...

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
Honestly, it's a brilliant draw, shame about Jerzy's form. Melzer/Kuku then Kohli -terrible of late- and Fognini (never won a single match @ Barcelona) or Granollers -who for a 500 QF is a great draw-

Still, one match at a time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts