Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, James and Jennifer are officially an item so I thought its time to create a picture thread for her. It's my first post here so I first have to find out how to upload pictures... :D

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Great pics,sandycandy! :kiss:
She's pretty. ;)

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
thanks for the pics, I hadn't seen a lot of those before. Gosh, she's so pretty! and they look so happy together :)

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,846 Posts
Good luck to them.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Yes she is very lovely to look at. I first saw her at the U.S. Open and one of the commentators said she was James' girlfriend, but I never heard her name. After all the bad things he has had happen to him he was due for a change of luck. So I wish them well.

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Yes, those are her photos.

·
85,829 Posts
Yep, that's her, I saw her with him in LA. LMAO:eek: at the comment about his name.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
To be as tactful as possible I didn't think she was that big in a certain part of her body. And I wonder what James' thinks of pictures of her like that?

·
85,829 Posts
Chances are real good he knows about it and probably doesn't care that much. She's of age they're just photos. I'm sure he knew her vocation before he decided to date her :shrug:

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
she's pretty but reading the little blurbs she didn't seem that bright:unsure:. i personally am never a great fan of anyone that poses for magazines like that but clearly james doesn't care so whatever. go them. :shrug:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts