Mens Tennis Forums banner

Is "jellyj" the poster formerly known as "heya"?

• Nah...

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
24,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is "jellyj" the poster formerly known as "heya" ? I can't find the "heya" account anymore using forum search. Does anyone here know who I'm talking about? :LOL:

Just search for some posts in GM where "dick" is mentioned (Roddick)

Let me know what you think ;)

P.S. Mods, please don't ban this valuable forum member regardless of the outcome of this investigation!

·
Your visions will happen
59,221 Posts
Is "jellyj" the poster formerly known as "heya" ? I can't find the "heya" account anymore using forum search. Does anyone here know who I'm talking about? :LOL:

Just search for some posts in GM where "dick" is mentioned (Roddick)

Let me know what you think ;)

P.S. Mods, please don't ban this valuable forum member regardless of the outcome of this investigation!
Agreed on all!

or maybe peppita?
Perhaps, but I recall pepita using more emotion and exclamations

jellyj seems very heya-like in terms of style and prose, great poems, enjoy the stuff

·
Registered
10,083 Posts
It so obviously is, what i'm interested about is who started the rumor that it is a female? Or is it really true?

By the way, another historical poster made a quick appearance this summer but disappeared soon after, presumably given the sad state of affairs of the place (and/or tennis in general).

·
Registered
24,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
@IBM Didn't I already ban a account called bbbc or something that we figured to be Heya? I guess this one should go to? :LOL:
Don't do it. There are guys getting themselves banned and coming back solely with the intention to stir shit.

Heya's Roddick love-hate doesn't disturb the peace for the most part...

·
Premium Member
20,258 Posts
But every player take their share of criticism from that user, and i like someone who doesn't back off against their fave.

This new found love/hate affair with Djokovic is quite something.
It's weird to talk about roddick regularly decade after retiring nearly

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
I am also suspicious of "Marriedwith19" - aggressive trolling and flag seems to change every time, which would indicate usage of a VPN.

Then there is "Phil McCracken" which is obviously a reincarnation of "The Hero Cop Mark", "My Father The Hero" and many other names. He exposed himself by reusing the same juvenile personal insults he used on me with his previous accounts (insinuating I'm transgender or a cross-dresser, or something like that).

·
Premium Member
20,258 Posts
I am also suspicious of "Marriedwith19" - aggressive trolling and flag seems to change every time, which would indicate usage of a VPN.

Then there is "Phil McCracken" which is obviously a reincarnation of "The Hero Cop Mark", "My Father The Hero" and many other names. He exposed himself by reusing the same juvenile personal insults he used on me with his previous accounts (insinuating I'm transgender or a cross-dresser, or something like that).
Most are DAs. Even you are. You just don't know yet

1 - 20 of 29 Posts