Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seem we'll have to stay here at atpworld for todays first match ;)

who will win Jelena or Meghann?

(Later scores/result)

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Due to info on WTAworld board will reopen at 5pm EST, but they can later change that time. (ppl will come here when Serena plays) ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
From Dokic site:

< Next Oldest | Next Newest >

Gerhard

Group: Super Administrators

Posted: Feb. 27 2003,13:10

i just called that tournament to find out that it was raining again, and the game is delayed _

anyway, they are drying the courts at the moment and the match should start in about half an hour!

--------------
http://www.jelena-dokic.com

·
Registered
93 Posts
why the hell all this damn rain? last year it was just windy as fuck! they need to move this tounie. this is too much complication. and now you are saying that wtaworld isn't going to be till 5pm? oh come the fuck on now! this better be a whole new damn look, color, everything, it better be so complicated like im a first time visitor when it is running again! this is uncalled for, you think they would update people at least every other hour!

·
Registered
258 Posts
I think he's right though, this tournament sucks!
The website does, the weather conditions do, the service towards us and towards the players does, everything.
To the director of this tournament: spare the players your stupid tournament and let them practice or something or build a roof on your centrecourt, dumbass!

·
Registered
93 Posts
another thing, think about it, we were supposed to be watching the damn semifinals tomorrow. now we will not, we probably won't even get to see the finals if you think about it, they may end up changing the time of the finals since its been cut back, and therefore ESPN, with they dumb asses, will probably deceide not to change that time, b/c they will have something scheduled. and really that isn't ESPN's fault, cuz if the tournie was organized much better, we wouldn't be worrying! But i bet we don't get to see the final!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi everyone:)

I cant believe its raining again:mad: :fiery: I hope they get their ish together. Btw, GO DOKIC!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
no more rain i think http://www.weather.com/outlook/events/sports/weather/tenday/85271?eventid=26900

Scottsdale, AZ (85271)
as reported at Scottsdale, AZ._Last Updated Thursday, February 27, 2003, at 12:53 PM Mountain Standard Time (Thursday, 2:53 PM EST)

53°F

Mostly Cloudy
Feels Like: 53°F

UV Index:
2_Minimal

Wind:
From the Southwest at 3_mph

Dew Point:
44°F

Humidity:
71%

Visibility: