Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you who didn't get the last entry... lucky you. That's all I have to say about that.

Today is studying-for-zee-exam day. I actually just got some work in! How totally unlike me. I haven't even posted today, which I usually do when I should be studying. Probably because the exam is tomorrow and I can't waste anymore time :) Not that I won't waste it later, of course. The idea is to have all this crap summarized on paper by 8pm and then I can do whatever I want the rest of the night. I'm so not worried about it. I could have left it till the morning and still done well, but seeing as I'm going to phone-in my database assignment... I ought to do better than just well.

Last night was my crabby day of the month. I would have cried over anything last night. Those days suck, girls.

Sometimes I figure it would be easier to be stupid. Fewer options, less concern about wasting yourself... just less to think about in general. Yup. I'd give up 20 IQ points to look a little better. Not that there is anything seriously wrong with what I look like.. I'm just sayin'. It's easier to be pretty and dim.

/end ;)

ETA - Okay, I lied. I totally DID post. About Paris Hilton of all people. OKAY.

·
Registered
21,272 Posts
Je n'aime pas les examens non plus. :(

I should study more and spend less time here for my own exams but I'm addicted :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts