Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well done Jakke for making another final.

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Great win for Jarkko! :yeah:

Such a shame this kind of shape only appears with just two weeks left in the season! :sad:

But there's always 2008! :woohoo:

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jarkko served at 78% for the match which is not unusual in itself, it' s the fact that he never faced a break point and won 10 from 12 points on second serve.

Good to see a match that didn't involve ball bashing and Nieminen is one of the good guys of the circuit.

As for Baghdatinho it was a good week for him, but of course this will be lost in the usual overreactions.

·
Registered
32,550 Posts
7th ATP final for Jarkko :clap2:

great match from Jakke and a nice revenge on Baggy from two previous losses this year :yeah:

·
Registered
407 Posts
congrats to Jarkko!!:worship:

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
Great win for Jarkko and well done to him, he's had a lousy year relative to '06 so happy that he will go into the off season on a high.

Baghdatis, well, after losing the first set the errors came in their hundreds but that's just the way he is.

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Jarkko :hearts: Very unexpecting!

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
An excellent week for Jarkko, somehow Marcos had problems reading the serve. Marcos had a good week, I like the fact that he is totally forgotten now.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
An excellent week for Jarkko, somehow Marcos had problems reading the serve. Marcos had a good week, I like the fact that he is totally forgotten now.
He isn't. :angel:

Anyway congrats Jarkko, hope he'll be able to give Roger a good match tomorrow!

·
Registered
30,480 Posts
Yes, I have noticed one rarely sees a thread about him these days unless the match he wins or loses involves a player people are interested in. And of course there are the occasional insulting posts from the gamblers :lol:.

Anyway, I couldn't watch the match, but it seems that Nieminen is playing really well this week. I was hoping Marcos would get to the final but SF is not bad at all. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts