Mens Tennis Forums banner

Jarkko Nieminen Cheering Thread

2K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  Mario66 
#1 ·
camoon jarkko!! you can win the title!!

#10 ·
IMO Jarkko is the best or one of the best players in this tournament. The problem is that there are 4 (50/50) matches left for him. It will be very difficult to go the whole way.

Srichaphan had absolutely no chance in Australia this year, so I'm confident that Jarkko can beat him again.

#13 ·
Even though you totally beat Rainer, :bigcry: still cheer for you! :kiss:

#18 ·
Ad Wim said:
Schuettler won the title here once, Srichaphan made two semis and a quarter, and Dent made last years final. Nieminen never did well here. So not a chance that Nieminen is going to make even the semis.
Not bad at all champ!

Moodie is a must-win. Jarkko is in a different league than Moodie from the baseline. I see a win with one break ahead in each set. ;)

2 wins away from his first title!

2 wins away from his career highest rank!

#21 ·
Jarkko never lose a tight match! I wonder how tired Jarkko is right now. It's not easy to get ready tomorrow after six tight sets. But now Jarkko has very very good oppurtunity to win the title...

I think Jarkko will get to the top15 in next spring. He gets directly to AMS tournaments and there is a clay court season ahead without any qualies. And also there is time after Aus Open when Jarkko was injured. So I think top15 is realistic.

#24 ·
Oh my god I'm so proud of him! :woohoo: He will play my other fave Wesley, :aplot: it doesn't matter who will win,I'm sure I will enjoy the match a lot! :crazy:

#25 ·
jarkko certainly is tough,
almost as tough as berdych,
gotta love a player that gives you 110%
unlike the gypsy's.
:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.