Mens Tennis Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Re: 2008 : Here we come !!

He has also signed on to be part of the Serbian Olympic team for Beijing in August. He should easiy qualify based on his ranking.

·
Registered
5,938 Posts

He has also signed on to be part of the Serbian Olympic team for Beijing in August. He should easiy qualify based on his ranking.
There can be 2 from Serbia?

·
Registered
26 Posts

There can be 2 from Serbia?
Each Federation can nominate a maximum of 4 Singles players. It is an increase of 3 from Sydney & Athens.
It is based on rankings as at the 9th of June 2008. The top 48 automatically qualify, as long as there is no more than 4 from one country. So France and Spain have to choose carefully.
Minimum criteria is that they must have played Davis Cup for their country in the past 4 years, with one being in 2007 or 2008.
The ITF then hand out the Wild Cards. There is NO qualifying. Viktor Troicki may recieve one of those wildcards yet.

·
Registered
5,938 Posts

Each Federation can nominate a maximum of 4 Singles players. It is an increase of 3 from Sydney & Athens.
It is based on rankings as at the 9th of June 2008. The top 48 automatically qualify, as long as there is no more than 4 from one country. So France and Spain have to choose carefully.
Minimum criteria is that they must have played Davis Cup for their country in the past 4 years, with one being in 2007 or 2008.
The ITF then hand out the Wild Cards. There is NO qualifying. Viktor Troicki may recieve one of those wildcards yet.
Ah nice to hear! Hopefully Viktor will get the WC.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Janko retired against Bozoljac :sad: his tight isn't heald completly yet.... get well soon Janko :) at least I've watched him for 45 minutes and I meet Jelenas :banana:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Janko retired against Bozoljac :sad: his tight isn't heald completly yet.... get well soon Janko :) at least I've watched him for 45 minutes and I meet Jelenas :banana:
Oh no, that is really bad news for me... I'm going to Rotterdam for two days next week and I want to see him. :sad: I still hope he'll be there anyway :awww:

·
Registered
26 Posts
will Janko Appear in Rotterdam the coming week?though he is in the entry list now,but i am still a bit worried about him~
I guess we'll have to wait till the draw comes out to see if he will be playing. He may leave it to the last minute to decide or not whether to play.
It's always better to be safe than sorry.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.