(6) PEYA, Alexander AUT v. KENDRICK, Robert USA
BOGDANOVIC, Alex GBR v. ELSENEER, Gilles BEL

SUZUKI, Takao JPN v. (WC) FRUTTERO, John Paul USA
(Q)GOFFI, Josh BRA v. (3) GAMBILL, Jan-Michael USA

(7)GOLDSTEIN, Paul USA v. PARMAR, Arvind GBR
(Q)HODGE, Bo, v. REID, Todd AUS

TODERO, Nicolas ARG v. VAHALY, Brian USA
BASTL, George SUI v. (2)MOODIE, Wesley RSA

{Please Goddess, let him win a few matches this week before he has to play on that wretched clay, thanks.}

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
go JMG you can do it!

·
Registered
26,060 Posts
I uploaded the last two games of an old match against Moya, but the quality got worse.

So I uploaded another video of the last game, which has a "watch in high quality" option:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5FJpr0COEE

The quality of the match was poor I think, as Moya was pathetic. But what I found strange about it was Gambill's reaction after the match point. He had a facial expression of a psycho imo.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
This was their second date. He was on last week's show (Episode 5). Episode 6 is his last appearance.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Jan-Michael received a WC into the USA F23 tourny this week. Interestingly, he's matched up against Jordan Cox. I'm not expecting a whole lot from Gambill, but it's nice to see him back, even if it'll just end up being for one tournament.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Jan-Michael received a WC into the USA F23 tourny this week. Interestingly, he's matched up against Jordan Cox. I'm not expecting a whole lot from Gambill, but it's nice to see him back, even if it'll just end up being for one tournament.
He earned that wild card by winning 6 matches in 3 days at the WC tournament a few weeks back. I'm glad to see he's playing doubles as well. This tournament is a test for him, he thinks he's finally healthy after 3 years and he's looking forward to getting back on court again.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
He earned that wild card by winning 6 matches in 3 days at the WC tournament a few weeks back. I'm glad to see he's playing doubles as well. This tournament is a test for him, he thinks he's finally healthy after 3 years and he's looking forward to getting back on court again.
Very cool. Do you know if he's still planning to give a full comeback a try if things feel ok?

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
:eek: :eek:
Jan Mike :worship:

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Very cool. Do you know if he's still planning to give a full comeback a try if things feel ok?
I think he will make that decision after this week (or whenever, if he can get more wildcards for these tournaments in California). Right now he just wants to see how it all feels.

321 - 331 of 331 Posts