301 - 320 of 331 Posts

·
Registered
24,581 Posts

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
ae wowww said:
Fee, was it Scott? Or just like an unknown coach?
Yep, Scott Humphries.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Aleksa's Laydee said:
i'v got some experience, i'll do it :D :p
i never said i'd coach him on the court ;)

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Éowyn said:
rofl i've been doing that daily for teh past 2 months dear did you not know he was on it?
Didn't care really, it won't help him play any better. But at this stage, any press he gets is better than none, so what the heck. Of course, the magazine editors have reserved the right to pick their own top ten from the final list, so it doesn't matter where he ends up, as long as he's on the list somewhere. I'm trying to get James into the top ten now.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
hehe :lol: it's ace magazine marat will win it they love him! plus he is in every womans top 10!

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
bah debs :p

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Mine either, to be honest. I kind of like Marat, but I like other players much more.

·
85,829 Posts
What? Marat's not really my type :shrug:

but then again neither is JMG.... but I think he's cool :bolt:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
we all know your heart belongs to james debs :hug:

·
85,829 Posts
I don't think he's the absolute hottest, but....James :hearts: and many others....

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
hehe! he is lovely :hug:

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
i can't vote... i don't know why, can someone help me?! :help: ya know how it says to click on the name and it goes over to the list on the right? i click and nothing happens. :confused: and i really want to vote!! :sad:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
youhave to click their name not the picture and it should work i find someotime steh whole page doesn't laod (the bottom row of people including andy disappears) try refreshing and doing it agian if that doesn't work clear your cache. thats the 2 problems i had.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
everything loads alright, but when i click the names, nothing goes on the list but a mini profile pops up. how do i clear my cache? is that like deleting my cookies and temp internet files?

edit: i tried deleting the temp files and cookies, and nothing. how do i clear cache? :help:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
that implies you're clicking the pictures, the pictures bring up the profile the names add them to the list it may be your links are slightly off move the mouse down a lil bellow the name and see if it's just a little off target.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
:retard: ok, i'm such a retard. i was clicking on picture and not on the names. wow. sorry to waste your time. thanks for trying to help. :smash:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
lol it's ok i struggled the first time i did it i didn't realise the name was a link i was clicking the pics and thinking how the hell do i vote then i hit the name by accident and realised lols!

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
301 - 320 of 331 Posts