Mens Tennis Forums banner

**** Jamming James Blake Jumbo Jump-Up****

2K views 44 replies 21 participants last post by  Jorge 
#1 · (Edited)
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Come on James....you can make a good showing here (I want you to win it though) and show the world that you are ready to play and hang with the big boys. Go James....:bounce: :D :bounce: . You can do it. James all the way. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :D :) :cool: :bounce:

#2 · (Edited)
Gooooooooooooooooooo James

The James Blake Show is about to hit the Road.

Come on James....we know you're a time-bomb of talent waiting to explode

So Let's go to the U.S. Open and show the world what you are made of..

So let's show them who's the real star in New York and let's rain on the parade

They say you're a dark-horse
but me and you know you are the true Champ.

James.

#3 ·
LOL!

GO James!:bounce:

#10 ·
My James Blake Vigil

:bounce: :bounce: :D :bounce: :bounce:

Hey James you're so good, you're so good I know you should,
win win. Goooooooo James!!!! This is my New York vigil for you

Let's take it to the house James. Take it to the house!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :D :bounce: :bounce:

#11 ·
nice thread!!!!!!!!! count me in bonkers!!!

damn this guy is hot!!! :drool: :drool:

#13 ·
wow Bonkers! You have like the ultimate posts!

GO JAMES!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

#17 ·
James James James James!!!!!

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Jamea!!!!!!! It's your time to shine today James!!! Best of luck today and all the rest of days :bounce: :fiery: :bounce: :fiery: :bounce: :fiery: :bounce: . See you in the Finals James!!!! Allez Allez!!!!

#18 ·
One Down James!!!

That's one down James!!! Congratulations on your first round victory!!! When you were down and cramping, your determination and grit shone through. You rock James!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: . Just six more matches to win...:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: . Just six James!!!!!!

#20 ·

Blake Defeats Vahaly in All-American Clash

by Douglas Robson
Monday, August 26, 2002

Surging James Blake held off compatriot Brian Vahaly 6-7 (3), 6-3, 6-3, 7-6 (5) in a hard-fought first-round match Monday at Arthur Ashe Stadium.

Blake, coming off his first ATP title earlier this month in Washington, D.C., arrived in New York as one of the hottest players on tour. But he quickly found out that his fellow American and friend Vahaly would be no pushover.

Despite playing in his US Open debut on the Open's marquee court, Vahaly, a 23-year-old Atlanta resident who turned pro in 2001, matched the 25th-seeded Blake stroke for stroke. He then took control in the first-set tiebreaker, winning 7-3.

But the 22-year-old Blake managed to find his range and used his quick feet and powerful forehand to slowly pull ahead of Vahaly, a wildcard entrant ranked No. 111. He used breaks in the second and third sets to tame Vahaly, and then won a close fourth-set tiebreaker to seal the match.

With the win, Blake moves into the second round for the second straight year. He next takes on Russia's Nikolay Davydenko, who earlier Monday defeated Radoslav Lukaev of Bulgaria.

#22 ·
Good Luck tonight James!!!!:bounce: :fiery: :bounce: :fiery: :bounce: :fiery: :bounce: ...I know you'll do well. Win Win Win....:D :bounce: :fiery: :D :bounce: :fiery:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.