Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Ok Dbls is a bit Mickey Mouse but always worth it when The Bryans bomb, especially to a legend like J-Muz ;)

·
Registered
13,308 Posts
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Ok Dbls is a bit Mickey Mouse but always worth it when The Bryans bomb, especially to a legend like J-Muz ;)
Great stuff. Jamie and Max are gelling well now. They'll be contending for Slams soon. First Clement/Llodra and now the Bryans again. Impressive.

·
Registered
23,623 Posts
gogo final murray/mirnyi vs nestor/zimonjic

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
Next up: AO champs will kick their asses :devil:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Excellent stuff lads. But I can't help noticing that both teams scored the exact same number of points. I still hate the doubles rules, even if my favourites win. :rolleyes:

But anyway, 2 brilliant wins in a row, keep going! :yeah:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Somebody slightly better than "totally useless" devotes himself to playing doubles. And look at what happens. He beats the Bryan Bros.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Backhanded compliment there ;) :lol: But it's true, some ailing singles players would do well to follow his example.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
well i've said in the last 5 years womens doubles is a scrapheap for singles players that just weren't good enough. it seems the mens doubles has gone the same way.

still jamie is a great guy, and is more deserving of success than his brat of a brother.

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
:cool:

They should call it a carreer, imo.

·
Banned
7,774 Posts
For all those that continue to suggest that any good singles player can just waltz in and dominate in doubles, you seriously just haven't a clue.
If a club level player like J Murray can beat the Bryans, Im sure any top singles player with a little work shouldn't have much of a problem

1 - 20 of 35 Posts