Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who Will Win This Battle?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
another heavyweight battle. Both won quite comfortably today. its on to the 4th round. Gasquet simply demolished Chela today and is doing quite well in doubles as well. can he continue to do the damage?

so who is going to win this on and why? who gets your vote?

·
Registered
772 Posts
Ofcourse Gasquet. And then Tsonga/Nadal will feel the heat in the QF. Perhaps 6/0 6/0 if its Nadal and 7/6 7/5 if Tsonga.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ofcourse Gasquet. And then Tsonga/Nadal will feel the heat in the QF. Perhaps 6/0 6/0 if its Nadal and 7/6 7/5 if Tsonga.

i like your sig by the way. very cool and innovative. i feel the same way. Gasquet is in the groove. he should not have any problems with Blake.

you will recall that Gasquet had no problems with Blake at the Paris Masters either a few months ago.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
I think this should be Gasquet's. If not - :tape: :help: - I won't give a penny for that guy anymore. :angel:

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
There is already a thread on this moron. Why don't you look at the already made threads before making these repetitve and boring threads. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Blake to win with cunning, tactical tennis, heavy topspin and stellar netplay.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
I only got to watch a few games of the Gasquet match, but from what I saw Richard was on fire. Firing aces and smacking winners from all over the place. I'll say Richard wins in two tight sets. ;)

Blake lost me when he lost to Nishikori.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I only got to watch a few games of the Gasquet match, but from what I saw Richard was on fire. Firing aces and smacking winners from all over the place. I'll say Richard wins in two tight sets. ;)

Blake lost me when he lost to Nishikori.

gasgay is now gasquet again. at least for another round.

·
Motherhater
5,571 Posts
can he really beat somebody like the Serbian Slayer?
even though I was being sarcastic, sometimes how he plays seems so good that you'd think he could beat anyone, but those moments are too few and too ephemeral to spark any real hope.

I haven't given up on him yet though.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
even though I was being sarcastic, sometimes how he plays seems so good that you'd think he could beat anyone, but those moments are too few and too ephemeral to spark any real hope.

I haven't given up on him yet though.
i like that word--"ephemeral". we have a few 4th grade flunkies here. i wonder if they will open up their dictionaries for that one.

in any case, i think the Serbian Slayer will start seeing the finish line once he is firmly in the semis. i know he wants Fed again.

bad news for the Federeresians.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
If Gasquet plays well, he should win. But Blake is a dangerous opponent and we all know how Gasquet can be a headcase.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I don't care who wins, but I hope for a good match. I would like to see 3 sets.
Anyway I think Gasquet's game likes the players like Blake.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts