Votes: 19 50.0%
  • Nicolas Massu

Votes: 19 50.0%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting match... I hope James will win!!!;)

·
Registered
407 Posts
the H2H will prevail...

·
Registered
14,155 Posts
Nico has a great chance, mainly because his problem right now is his head and in this match he has the mental adv. given by the H2H. VAMOS!

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Massu will win the Australian open.

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Massu has more chances than people think but it would be significantly better for him if the match started earlier in the sun. James should win obviously but I am not sure he will do so.

Reactions: LOVELY

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,845 Posts
Massu has more chances than people think but it would be significantly better for him if the match started earlier in the sun. James should win obviously but I am not sure he will do so.
It could go either way. You just never know which one will show up :p

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
It could go either way. You just never know which one will show up :p
That is true. :) I hope that James goes through, I enjoy watching him. See, a spectacular meltdown would be amusing enough but that can also come later in the tournament :p If Massu plays well he has the game to make James uncomfortable. On the other hand, Massu can play horribly badly and this will go over quickly. We will see how it goes.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,845 Posts
That is true. :) I hope that James goes through, I enjoy watching him. See, a spectacular meltdown would be amusing enough but that can also come later in the tournament :p If Massu plays well he has the game to make James uncomfortable. On the other hand, Massu can play horribly badly and this will go over quickly. We will see how it goes.
Yes I understand. One has the ability to meltdown mentally while the other emotionally :lol: I would like JB to win as well just because I enjoy watching his style of play more ( when he is on;) ) but let's hope the match is a good one overall :yeah:

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Well I hope Nico wins, but James is the better player. But Nico did well in Auckland so he might have some confidence coming in. Both can be headcases on court, so who knows? I just want Nico to show up for the match and not give up before it starts as he does so often lately.

·
F***ing have it
17,638 Posts
Upset alert :tape: Let's see if the DC victory has changed anything in James' mind

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Nico has been playing decent tennis while James not so much....I'm definatly hoping for the upset here. :yeah:

VAMOOOOOS NICO!!!

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
Nico is a bad match up for Blake, so I go for the upset too (fingers crossed) ;)

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
vamos Nico, go 4 the upset :rocker2:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Blake in 4. bout time he did something.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts