1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Sensational play from Blake, especially those last few games. :worship:

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Some brainfarts, but James did well. Actually, Moya hit more winners ;)

The match was quite entertaining, for a 3R. I always like watching these two competing against each other and this one was no exception

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
LocoPorElTenis is starting to annoy me, consistently starts match result threads before the match is finished, and he is a fake Argie, probably British (formerly FitDave).

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
LocoPorElTenis is starting to annoy me, consistently starts match result threads before the match is finished, and he is a fake Argie, probably British (formerly FitDave).
:lol:

·
Registered
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The match was finished when I started this thread.
People complained when I started a couple threads at *40-0 and I stopped doing it.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,846 Posts
Excellent:yeah:

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
Really good match from Blake and when he stepped it up he was top drawer.

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
The match was finished when I started this thread.
People complained when I started a couple threads at *40-0 and I stopped doing it.
OK, no problem.

Qué chabón pelotudo, diciendo que soy un argentino trucho :haha: :rolls: :dance:
Well it's rather strange that your use of English as documented by your posting history is 100% typical of a native English speaker, and completely untypical of other Argentinians on MTF.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts