Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Saw some of the first set where Struff was out GOATing RBA on what commies were claiming to b RBA’s favourite court/surface before nodding off into the wee hours. Anyone out there catch the entire match?

·
Premium Member
Stan Wawrinka
4,178 Posts
Excellent tennis from Struff. He served so well, also 2nd serve. His forehand was on fire. Fantastic display of tennis from him against the defending champion here. But: Struff is not able to play this level every match so you never know. At least I guess he can beat Basilashvili. There will be ballbashing rallies.

·
Banned
21,055 Posts
Struff played one of his best matches, but definitely tennis he is capable of nowadays.

Even had a couple of ridiculous stretch volleys, showing real touch on a dig before one too.

He was redlining pretty hard.

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now we’ll see how far he goes but for those who were making light of Novak’s first round opponent at AO20.........

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Now we’ll see how far he goes but for those who were making light of Novak’s first round opponent at AO20.........
I don't think many people were complaining about that, there was just a bit of debate about whether Struff was one of the toughest R1 opponents or not, nobody was denying that he was tough.

·
Banned
21,055 Posts
literally no one did, clown lol

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So i’m the “clown” for defending the soon to b HC majors record breaker (which nobody is likely to break or match in our lifetimes) & most targeted player of Fedalbots the world over. Whatever u say, sourkraut.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts