Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
He was hyped by his small army of guys with Portuguese flags on this board, you know ain’t lying
He was the most accomplished tennis player in Portugal, of course people were celebrating his wins. What's the problem in that?
No one said he was going to win slams or anything.

He was not half as hyped as the Australian Junkballer in your signature. Where is he right now? Last news I heard about him he was fighting with some girl on a Strip Club.
Don't come talk about hype and attitude as long as you have that "atomic" clown in your signature. 👋

·
Registered
67,705 Posts
He was the most accomplished tennis player in Portugal, of course people were celebrating his wins. What's the problem in that?
No one said he was going to win slams or anything.

He was not half as hyped as the Australian Junkballer in your signature. Where is he right now? Last news I heard about him he was fighting with some girl on a Strip Club.
Don't come talk about hype and attitude as long as you have that "atomic" clown in your signature. 👋
lol any Tomic’s toenail is more talented than your hyped-by-his-delusional-fans guy. Please call me when he gets to a QF in a slam...oh wait will never happen.

·
Registered
58,311 Posts
Seems like you’re confusing liking Sousa with hyping him. I’ve never seen anyone suggest he’s top 10 talent (and he’s not). Tomic, on the other hand...

41 - 44 of 44 Posts