Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Sousa should play vs Basilashvili for the title, but most likely both would retire. They are both horrible right now, but I would still give the edge to that Georgian bum who currently has the worst attitude on tour.

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
He won against Robert Baut Agut too , and i think he gotta like 6 ATP Finals tour... 1 i remember was against Goffin

So he gotta 2x Tittles and 5-6 finals
Actually more, he also won Estoril against Tiafoe, 3 titles and 7 finals.

Reactions: Break point Dom.

·
Registered
67,731 Posts
Is that "army of Portuguese" real or just living in your head? Because I don't remember anyone else complaining besides you and your "hypesa" propaganda.
Well the first one just came out from under a stone. I guess some more would come if he was playing any match, but not happening atm

·
Registered
67,731 Posts
better i though , very good for a guy like him ... hes a excelent profissional... bad behavior attitude on court
Awful behavior indeed...

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
João was never a dangerous player but real fighting and never give up mentality was his best side.
But with the lockdown he may have lost not 1 but 2 or 3 steps.
I still think he had 2 more years in the top100. But with the next gen having tons of really good server he is bound to drop below top100.

·
Registered
58,331 Posts
He's been awful, but I think his game (very aggressive play without any serve whatsoever) is sorta prone to bad streaks, I wouldn't totally count him out yet.

·
Registered
46 Posts
in the end of 2019 he was dealing with a stress fracture in his left foot he try to play with the injury and that didn't went well and he skipped paris and ended the season sooner , during pre season im not sure what happen but he didn't heal completely,
he wasn't supposed to go to auckland and aus open to give more time to heal , but went anyway that didn't end well, with poor performances and poor results ,right now i dont think the injury he had is a problem anymore but he is out of form and playing really bad

·
Registered
15,320 Posts
Much like Albot he had an injury, and couldn‘t even remotely touch upon his last year pre-injury form.

Reactions: POTUS Haase

·
Registered
457 Posts
I like Sousa. Not the biggest talent, but a great fighter. I'll always remember his heroic win against the cokehead last year in Wimbledon.

·
Registered
67,731 Posts
Much like Albot he had an injury, and couldn‘t even remotely touch upon his last year pre-injury form.
radu is way more talented than hypesa though. And has amazing eyes

·
Registered
58,331 Posts
I literally laugh out loud every time I read the Hypesa nickname after it's been a while. I don't think there have been more than 5 less hyped top 30 players since I started watching tennis.

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
I literally laugh out loud every time I read the Hypesa nickname after it's been a while. I don't think there have been more than 5 less hyped top 30 players since I started watching tennis.
lol, it's somby_lolo what do you expect. besides in his mind, no one hyped Sousa ever in this forum, his hate for some random top 70 player is beyond ridiculous.
Now imagine criticizing Sousa's attitude while being a Tomic fanboy

·
Registered
327 Posts
Semi-retirement just hanging out and winning futures tournaments in Faro doesn't sound like a bad way to enjoy your 30s 😎

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Sousa was a really annoying tennis player when he was doing well. Overpreformed massively for a few years.

·
Registered
67,731 Posts
He was hyped by his small army of guys with Portuguese flags on this board, you know ain’t lying

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
21 - 40 of 44 Posts