Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
He might be the wotst player in top 200.

He has now lost his last 10 main draw matches.

I know Cecchinato, Albot and Gulbis had similar runs but given the manner of Sousa's defeats and level its not just mental like the other 3. He is just a really bad player. Most shot crawl over net or hit some frame.

How long before he retires?

Maybe ruins thread but genuinely interested if others think he is more likely to make money elsewhere and stop taking a MD spot from others

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Things do look pretty dire for him, but isn't it 'only' 10 losses in a row?

·
Registered
7,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
67,731 Posts
Hypesa has achieved way too much for his talent anyway, so...

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
This year

Lost last 3 last year too
From what I see, it's Rome, USO, Kitzbuhel, Dubai, Rotterdam, Montpellier, AO, Auckland, Stockholm and Shanghai. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
He's not even the most talented Sousa. He had some good runs but I guess he took his body to the limit by endlessly run around his backhand.

·
Registered
7,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
From what I see, it's Rome, USO, Kitzbuhel, Dubai, Rotterdam, Montpellier, AO, Auckland, Stockholm and Shanghai. Am I missing something?
Cinci 20 and basel 19

·
Registered
5,577 Posts

·
Registered
67,731 Posts
Honestly a small army of Portuguese stands here(similar to djokovic’s fanbase but smaller since we talk about hypesa not Nole) made you dislike him even more than just because of his tennis and attitude

·
Registered
67,731 Posts
He's not even the most talented Sousa. He had some good runs but I guess he took his body to the limit by endlessly run around his backhand.
Agreed but he’s the more accomplished Sousa by far

·
Registered
7,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Reactions: raysun68

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
Honestly a small army of Portuguese stands here(similar to djokovic’s fanbase but smaller since we talk about hypesa not Nole) made you dislike him even more than just because of his tennis and attitude
Is that "army of Portuguese" real or just living in your head? Because I don't remember anyone else complaining besides you and your "hypesa" propaganda.

·
Registered
21,537 Posts
Is that "army of Portuguese" real or just living in your head? Because I don't remember anyone else complaining besides you and your "hypesa" propaganda.
:ROFLMAO:

Hoping for a Sousa - Basilashvili match for an out of form pusher vs out of form ballbasher epic

·
Registered
7,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Administrator
11,159 Posts
Reminds me of Przysiezny in 2014 when he started the season 1-16 between January - June.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts