Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who Will Win !!!

!!! Go Nieminen Go !!!

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Kohly has the power to see off Jarkko, but the latter is no push-over...will certainly prove a (much) greater test, than Roddick, in the rallies.

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
Nieminen, and "Well, so much for that" strikes again.

Though I sincerely hope Kohlschreiber keeps his level of play this high, because it's certainly more interesting than Jarkko.

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Kohlschreiber won't be so effective like he was against Roddick because Nieminen knows what to do against the baseliners. The conditions are important. This match probably won't be in the night session and Kohli's serve won't be so powerful like today. I expect Nieminen in 4 or 5 sets.

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Jarkko in a close one

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Kohlschreiber in straights

·
Banned
1,026 Posts
It will be the battle of excellent backhands. Both of them have enormous bh- Jarkko's twohanded control is fantastic, and Kohly's has is so powerful on that side too.
It will be a good match, Kohly in 4

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
Funny that we Finns (myself included) think Nieminen has less of a chance than the foreigners. :)
Calculated pessimism rules. If your favorite player loses, you can at least claim, that you knew it all along. Whatever happens, you win. :D

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
Great wins like the one today also have to be digested. I don't know Kohlschreiber well enough to judge whether he will be able to. I tend to favour Nieminen.

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Calculated pessimism rules. If your favorite player loses, you can at least claim, that you knew it all along. Whatever happens, you win. :D
Well said.

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Let's see Jarkko fold under pressure. I'm going with Philipp in 3, 4 if he's tired.
Jarkko is the one of the two who has actually reached a GS QF and he did it twice!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Funny that we Finns (myself included) think Nieminen has less of a chance than the foreigners. :)
I have a feeling that Jarkko is going to win this, in 4, maybe in 5.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts