Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Re: J. Murray and Butorac Announce Spit

:sad:

They've been on a bit of a slump, I hope it's not a knee-jerk reaction.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Re: J. Murray and Butorac Announce Spit

Whatever. :eek:

I edited it anyway. :p
:lol: Just that spit's a bit different :p
I is sad they had that good run back in February but haven't done anything since, so as long as they both find good partners it might benefit both of them long term

·
MONSOON season.
81,405 Posts
Bad decision, IMO. Together they made the move from Challenger level to winning ATP titles. I think they need to stick together at this stage.

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
:wavey: Stretch and Booty :sad:

I think J should partner up with a more experienced player.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bad decision, IMO. Together they made the move from Challenger level to winning ATP titles. I think they need to stick together at this stage.
Yeah, I agree. It's not like they were doing absolutely terrible...

And what happens if they do really well at the US Open? Will they still split? :confused:

·
Registered
711 Posts
Yeah, I agree. It's not like they were doing absolutely terrible...

And what happens if they do really well at the US Open? Will they still split? :confused:
lol like Knowles and Nestor - they announced their split and then won RG...Maybe these 2 are hoping to do the same and win USO.

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
Quite surprised to read this - they've not done too well since arriving in America but I doubt this is based on tennis results alone - it's too soon to push the panic button right now purely for that. There must be other reasons, though I doubt we'll ever find out what.

Oh well, good look to them up to the US Open and then separately beyond that, I guess.

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
They've only played regularly together for a few months - seems a bit too hasty to file the divorce papers now :tape:

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Jelena is so clever :devil:

·
Registered
651 Posts
Stretch and Booty!!!!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I can't believe this, there must be other reasons than there results lately, they can't split after a few early loses.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts