Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haase had a little choke in the 2nd set (wasted 3 mp's), but came through in the end without too much trouble.

A man to avoid in the main draw, would be funny if he faced Berrer again :lol:

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
QR Indian Wells: Haase d. Anderson 6-1 6-7 6-4

haase beats finalist of vegas, 3 breaks in de first set for haase. came back from one break down in the second and had 2 mp in the 12th game. lost the tie break after one mp and then won in the third :)

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
Seems to me Haase isn't really in great form this week, Anderson was tired. I don't think his qualifying wins against Levy and Anderson are particularly convincing. I might have to pick against him in the first round.

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Re: QR Indian Wells: Haase d. Anderson 6-1 6-7 6-4

:yeah: IMO mental strenght it's not only winning matches from being down but also winning after losing sets in which you were so close to win. Haase can do it. The same story was last year in Washington against Llodra...

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
Re: QR Indian Wells: Haase d. Anderson 6-1 6-7 6-4

Haase :yeah:

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Seems to me Haase isn't really in great form this week, Anderson was tired. I don't think his qualifying wins against Levy and Anderson are particularly convincing. I might have to pick against him in the first round.
anderson had some days of rest and won easily in the first round. Haase was a bit unlucky in the second. very good to win in the third after such a disapointing second set. Won't pick against Haase when he plays Vemic. Good Chance for a revanche match against Monaco. Also Haase came from indoortournaments and anderson played outside the last weeks

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
:banana:
Good job Robin, wow it's so nice to have a dutchie winning matches. :D
Totally forgot what that was like :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts