Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't get to watch it (stupid TSN/FSN, they broke my heart), but the result was wonderful nonetheless. He didn't face a single break point. Great match, Nole! :yippee:

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Didn't get to watch it (stupid TSN/FSN, they broke my heart), but the result was wonderful nonetheless. Great match, Nole! :yippee:
Lol, I was so pissed, I expected TSN to show Novak vs. Kohli and idiots decided to replay Moya vs. Blake. Oh, well.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Very easy. Very OK game for Djokovic, very NOT OK match for Kohlschreiber. Djokovic played this game like he has 100 years of experience. Didn't break a sweat. He played in 3rd gear and he seems like he has 5. :D

The thing that worries me about Nole's game is that he got only 3 aces (two of those aces were last two points which I believe Kohlschreiber just let go)

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol, I was so pissed, I expected TSN to show Novak vs. Kohli and idiots decided to replay Moya vs. Blake. Oh, well.
I was sooooo excited to watch the Novak/Kohli match because the timing was PERFECT. Then they choose to show Blake/Moya? :mad:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Djokovic will never lose to anyone who serves like a girl.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
You better win the title, Djokovic, or I'll go all dylan on your ass.
Since when did you become his supporter? I thought you called him "a little cock" and called his fans Serbtards?

Or is it because you've bet some money on him winning? ;)

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Djokovic will never lose to anyone who serves like a girl.
And that's the key in beating any of the top 3...you HAVE to serve well, and Kohlschreiber didn't.

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
too good Nole, too good

1 - 20 of 56 Posts