Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
Gasquet was sweating like a pig and his body language was awful, he couldn't stay in rallies without making a mistake and the only points he won were service winners.
I guess Blake played well, but very disappointing from Gasquet.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
James was taking no prisoners tonight!! :eek:

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Blake played well, but Gasquet.....he just couldn't be bothered. Wasn't taking this match seriously at all. Why the hell are you playing so far behind the baseline? Suicide much?

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
Blake played well, but Gasquet.....he just couldn't be bothered. Wasn't taking this match seriously at all. Why the hell are you playing so far behind the baseline? Suicide much?
Gasquet is addicted to playing 10 feet from the baseline. There is no other explanation. :(

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Wow wow wow Flake, congrats! :hatoff:

Eh, Mr. so-called Baby Fed... how long will it indeed take for you to live up to your fans/hype's too high expectations? :awww:

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Gasquet didn't play well to say the least(always this FH.... ) but to be honest,Blake played like a man possessed today.
He destroyed Gasquet's second serve and hardly missed anything.

Gasquet must seriously work harder on his forehand,it's becoming a joke seriously.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
As much as their fans like to oppose them,Gasquet and Murray have a lot of things in common actually.

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
Gasquet can play miserably at times (oh well, Blake can do this also).

Anyway, I'm glad it finished kinda quickly and without much pain, because after I switched my bet my nerves were poor. :eek:

·
Registered
940 Posts
i guess the score says it all. really dissapointing. i suppose im already used to gasquet losing, still when will he start fighting? his game hasnt improved much in the last years... i hope he makes a change fast or he'll stay being just a promise

1 - 20 of 27 Posts