·
Ace Loveforty
83,408 Posts
virus causing havoc in Indian Wells

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
Expected as h... Oh I can't lie to MTF.
So damn unexpected. So many UEs for David. I seriously think he could be with the "IW Virus"

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
I'm not surprised at all. It's tough to expect that 30-year-old Pics will be beating on North American hardcourts players with similar ease to his wins over guys on South American claycourts.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
What on earth...

Really happy for Denis, what a performance for him, but holy hell was this unexpected. Hope David isn't sick too.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
In the bit I saw, Istomin was confident in his defensive abilities- able to outrun and breakdown Ferrer of all people. Ferru may have been ill, but Istomin is looking stronger and stronger lately.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Nice to see an offensive player hitting through a quality defender like Ferrer on these courts. He really struggled with the pace from Istomin.

Ferrer did also play well below his standards though. Lots of UEs that can't be attributed to Istomins power.

·
Registered
670 Posts
i heard that ferrer was feeling ill a couple of days ago. I think it's that nasty bug in coachella valley. hopefully everyone else can stay healthy

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Ferrer's match against Dimitrov was deceiving, he wasn't that great. This shows how bad Dimitrov is more than anything

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Is it a typo? he must've beaten Ferrero instead of Ferrer... did anyone notice any flying pigs over California today?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts