Registered
20,221 Posts
what a scream from Del Pony :worship:

that TB is the story of Verdasco's career

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Del Potro has been lately involved in set point-sets everywhere :spit:

I suppose today's 6 is the biggest number set points he saved in a set (he had saved 7 match points against Gonzalez in 2009).

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Fernando blowing set points and then double faulting at 6-all in a TB is just NID

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
A very bad 1st set from Verdasco with trademark :stupid: doublefaulting at the key points, but he came back very fiercely throughout the second. Had a couple of BPs even and would have converted if it weren't for Del Potro's very clutch and professional play today. Verdasco unfortunately has this habit of become very tight whenever the heat is on, I would have liked him to take the second set if it weren't for the Return of Fiasco-the-DF-Champion in that TB. :help: :facepalm:

Del Potro is looking very comfortable on this court. :yeah:

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
ma girl Pirata :hug:

Dasco serve on SP, missed by 10 miles lawl

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Vintage Fiasco match :worship:

He is certainly entertaining, I will say that

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Expected from Tabasco. Even if he was 5/0 40/0 up he would find a way to loose.
Delpo is in another league.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
Re: IW R3 Delpo def Asco 6-2 7-6(6)

Vamos DelPo :rocker: The real no.4.
you seriously think that Del Potro is anywhere as close to as good as Murray yet? let's not get ahead of ourselves. I love delpo but if it weren't for Verdasco choking so badly at points in the 2nd set, Juan might have lost this match.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Fiasco was pretty exciting in the second set, but threw it away when it mattered.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Re: IW R3 Delpo def Asco 6-2 7-6(6)

you seriously think that Del Potro is anywhere as close to as good as Murray yet? let's not get ahead of ourselves. I love delpo but if it weren't for Verdasco choking so badly at points in the 2nd set, Juan might have lost this match.
I think Delpo is somewhere close to Murrays level. Lately has beating Tsonga Berych etc. But losing to Federer. Murray also lost to Federer and mostly beating the guys Delpo is beating.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts