now it's over :p

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
Tsonga can outdude the Dude:cool:

·
Registered
208 Posts
too bad 4 dudi. his backhand was out of use today, didn't attacked properly tsonga's 2nd serves, which lead to somewhat comfortable victory.
good luck in Sunrise...

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Tsonga played well, Dudi could have played better - he had some lovely winners, but not consistent enough.

Pity.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
"He's [...] oficially Mugela" (c) GlennMirnyi

So true. Dudi played a pathethic match. I dunno, it must have really been a miracle that he defeated Gonzalez on clay
As for Tsonga, he didn't do well, and the question is, if the AO finalists' curse got to him or was it just playing below normal level because of the opponent

·
Registered
208 Posts
"He's [...] oficially Mugela" (c) GlennMirnyi

So true. Dudi played a pathethic match. I dunno, it must have really been a miracle that he defeated Gonzalez on clay
As for Tsonga, he didn't do well, and the question is, if the AO finalists' curse got to him or was it just playing below normal level because of the opponent
try not to step over the bullshit.
first of all, dudi defeated gonzo on hard surface, and among others, dudi defeated players good as gonzo(the guy is really overated)-such as kiefer and del potro.
In addition, both tsonga and sela didn't played good at all today, and the player who where more consistent won. that's all.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
If Rafa SOMEHOW makes it to Tsonga...the match should be called by the end of the second...

By the man: TKO JO!!!!!!!!

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,846 Posts
:awww: Would it not be nice if the dude had an additional 3-4 inches and a few added pounds.
Good luck in Sunrise Dudi :yeah:

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Rooting for Tsonga's great form in IW, since Nadal's first order of business is to lose as many points as possible. Good job, Jo :)

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
Allez cutie!!

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
try not to step over the bullshit.
first of all, dudi defeated gonzo on hard surface, and among others, dudi defeated players good as gonzo(the guy is really overated)-such as kiefer and del potro.
In addition, both tsonga and sela didn't played good at all today, and the player who where more consistent won. that's all.
and Dudi is the real GOAT, yeah yeah :rolleyes: :yawn: :zzz:

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Well, since I was actually at the match, can I tell you that both players deserve credit for just getting through it. The conditions were horrible and some of the worst I have ever sat through at Indian Wells or anywhere else outdoors. The wind was bad, gusty at times, swirly at others, and totally unpredictable. Yes, Dudi probably had a bad game plan against Tsonga anyway, but he gave up trying to get a good toss in that wind and just started spinning in first serves. I think he went for too many corners in those conditions, but he did not give up in that match at all. The first thing he said to me after the match was 'THIS WIND! UNBELIEVABLE!' but his frustration was pretty clear during the match anyway.

C'est la vie, he got some points.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Well, since I was actually at the match, can I tell you that both players deserve credit for just getting through it. The conditions were horrible and some of the worst I have ever sat through at Indian Wells or anywhere else outdoors. The wind was bad, gusty at times, swirly at others, and totally unpredictable. Yes, Dudi probably had a bad game plan against Sela anyway, but he gave up trying to get a good toss in that wind and just started spinning in first serves. I think he went for too many corners in those conditions, but he did not give up in that match at all. The first thing he said to me after the match was 'THIS WIND! UNBELIEVABLE!' but his frustration was pretty clear during the match anyway.

C'est la vie, he got some points.
i heard some gusts were up to 40 mph. that is just terrible luck for the players.

glad you are still out there and taking in the action. Fed plays tomorrow. the action should be heating up big time come monday.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Tsonga again play his best tennis

Here is the guy, Who is going.............keep going

Tsonga GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No 3 Tsonga.......end of this year, maybe even better........Go

1 - 20 of 28 Posts