Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
20,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some good serving apparently , 7 aces and 89% of 1st won.
He's taken his first steps towards an (almost) unprecedented 3 matches winning streak this year :rocker2:

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Re: Gasquet def. Soderling : 6-3 6-2

He's taken his first steps towards an (almost) unprecedented 3 matches winning streak this year :rocker2:
:haha:

anyone see it? looked like an easy win for gasquet against a guy who can beat him

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
That's a solid one, but the 1st round against Bye was much easier. He needs to raise his game for the next round, otherwise he'll receive whooping

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
Another one who likes his cosy predictable indoor conditions. As soon as he ventures into the great outdoors, he blows away.

·
Registered
15,930 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts
Nice scoreline considering Robin's play of late. Albeit that was indoor conditions, he was still had solid runs and was high in confidence. Maybe he'll actually hold his seeding and make the QF?:shrug:

·
Registered
911 Posts
Nice scoreline considering Robin's play of late. Albeit that was indoor conditions, he was still had solid runs and was high in confidence. Maybe he'll actually hold his seeding and make the QF?:shrug:
Indoor conditions?????? Looked pretty blustery out there. Good win for Richard. He should go far. :worship:

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
That's impressive. :eek:

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
Sadly not shown here but certainly was expecting Soderling to give more trouble, given recent events.

Now Richie - please don't underwhelm us all again. Would dearly love to see him do well at something big.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Have you seen the match? :eek:
The whole post was supposed to be ironic, and no, I did not unfortunately (I like seeing him playing good because of my affect towards one-handed backhands), bet365 is covering 2 main courts only

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Good job in apparently pretty crappy conditions in the wind on the outside courts. Now PLEASE string together at least a few more good matches. It's time to show what you can do Richie!!!

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
The whole post was supposed to be ironic, and no, I did not unfortunately (I like seeing him playing good because of my affect towards one-handed backhands).....
I just missed the irony and thougt it is one of those quality comments, like "as expected".

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Good win for Richard. He doesn't have a bad draw and could have good tournament here.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts