Registered
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exhibition stuff from Nole

Reactions: rutinos harcos

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Didn´t Fed play amazing 5setters with Bagh, when Federer was peaking and Nadal&novak where in diapers..

·
Registered
11,370 Posts
And people thought Baggy would pull off an upset. :lol:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Didn´t Fed play amazing 5setters with Bagh, when Federer was peaking and Nadal&novak where in diapers..
Amazing 5 setters against Baghdatis? lol. Which ones, genius? Always with Fed bullcrap in Nole threads.

With that said, Nole is sublime and should win the next 3 slams this year if he keeps it up.

·
The Last Mohican
24,808 Posts
Piss easy match.

Sucks to be at stage-one for so long, doesn't it?

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
Clinical stuff. A joy to watch tennis played with that level of class.

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
How is Baghdattis only 29?

·
Banned
15,396 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
How is Baghdattis only 29?
He seems to have been around forever, doesn't he? I wonder how long he plays. He clearly is not a threat but once in a while plays a decent match. Nole in this form is very hard to stop. I can't wait for the French Open already.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
He is going to peak in 2018/2019 :D
He already peaked at AO and then fell right after he failed to thank his then girlfriend. Did they break up right after? I don't know but his career went downhill soon after. lol :)

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Wasn't able to watch but seems like Novak was clinical tonight. Keep it up.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Let's hope Nole does not have his usual mental lapses this year. He has a big chance to make this year very very special

·
Registered
11,370 Posts
Let's hope Nole does not have his usual mental lapses this year. He has a big chance to make this year very very special
As much as I like Nole, Nole is Nole. Mental Lapses in important moments is still NID.

·
Banned
3,862 Posts
A masterclass by His Royal Highness Djoko King.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
As much as I like Nole, Nole is Nole. Mental Lapses in important moments is still NID.
Look, his mental lapses are easier to take as long as he bagels everyone in the fifth like he did Wawrinka :) Who knows. The year is young. We will know much more about Nole after the French Open.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts