·
Registered
11,918 Posts
What a choke, Kei :eek:, anyway a win is a win :rocker2:

Vamos :yeah:

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Mugdanovic. :sad: Good that he fought well, but a win would have done the world of good for his flagging confidence. :awww: Hope he can bounce back in the coming weeks/months.

Kei had better qualify now. :mad: :p

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Alex was really close. But Kei has been too good recently. Kei should qualify.

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
Look for Bogdanovic to be Top 50 by year's end.
What year will that be exactly?? Mugdanovic will never break top 50.

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
It was a fun match! I was there from start to finish. Seriously, it was crazy that Kei didn't win the second set, and then he got so dispondent and down on himself and just plain tired looking that I thought he might lose the whole match. But at the crucial moment, his coach said to him clearly. It's OK. Keep fighting. And Kei did fight and he broke Alex that game, and kept on winning.

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
Mugdanovic. :sad: Good that he fought well, but a win would have done the world of good for his flagging confidence. :awww: Hope he can bounce back in the coming weeks/months.

Kei had better qualify now. :mad: :p
There were games when Bogdanovic served extremely well, but he was streaky with it and didn't serve well in crucial games. He served ok, but didn't really crack the serve as he did at other times. He really played better than I expected him to play.

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
There were games when Bogdanovic served extremely well, but he was streaky with it and didn't serve well in crucial games. He served ok, but didn't really crack the serve as he did at other times. He really played better than I expected him to play.
Hi star :hug:

Was Gilbert there?

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
Hi star :hug:

Was Gilbert there?
Yes. He was hitting with Alex early in the morning when I got there and then he was at the match too. I didn't have a good view of him from where I was sitting.

Anything else you want, just let me know. :lol:

·
Registered
97,309 Posts
Both are the streaky players and won't mind a choke, just Bogdanovic is yet less reliable :lol:.

Anyway Bogdanovic surely waits for the grass :smoke: and his coach Gilbert could visit USA and promite himself for a while.

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
Wow! Looks like Kei really struggled in this one!! :eek:
Seven breaks in the final set!?
Hope he'll have an easier time against Niemeyer but then the Canadian spent much less time on court against Lapentti, whose form isn't that bad of late...
Good luck, Kei!

Thanx for the report, Star! :worship:

Reactions: star
1 - 20 of 32 Posts