Mens Tennis Forums banner

61 - 80 of 501 Posts

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Too big. After 1 year without any competition on hardcourt, comes back and wins a MASTER! FH is coming back slowly but it's getting there!

Thank you Rafa for being so great. You make your fans proud every match you play. And the haters still spreading their hate is NID, but keep going that way. Victory tastes even better this way.

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Little-Big 4 vs. Big 4

Code:
Tsonga    (.363) [B]12-33[/B],  5-10 Djokovic, 3-9 Federer,  1-7 Murray, 3-7 Nadal
Del Potro (.352) [B]12-34[/B],  3-8  Djokovic, 4-13 Federer, 2-5 Murray, 3-8 Nadal
Berdych   (.341) [B]14-41[/B],  1-13 Djokovic, 6-11 Federer, 4-4 Murray, 3-13 Nadal
Ferrer    (.297) [B]14-47[/B],  5-10 Djokovic, 0-14 Federer, 5-6 Murray, 4-17 Nadal

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Nadal is back up at nr. 4 but he'll drop down to nr. 5 right after Miami again.

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
Yeah I don't understand this. Complaining about his knees all the time and then no problem whatsoever in IW, moving like Superman. Unreal.
well, it's nothing unusual considering hard courts are his forte

·
Registered
9,235 Posts
amazed with nadal's fitness level in the 3d
was running back an forth and not feeling tired at all
long preparation in the offseason really paid off
preparation? :confused:

he was badly injured and was nursing his mortal wounds.
you must be right, though. i might have misunderstood something.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
nadal really had to think hard to adapt to the hc surface of indian wells. unlike clay, it was slow and high bouncing, guess that his personal friendship with mr. ellison did not help rafa persuade him to speed the court up.
Lol....a big mission accomplished handshake from Larry at the end! Win a few mug clay events....have Larry re-lay the IW court to the most ridiculous HC ever seen....triumph on it in a celebration reminiscent of a slam winning moment....the illusion is complete. Nadal is unbeatable again. Rosol who? :):););)

·
Registered
498 Posts
Well, congratz to Nadal, showed his pre-injury form again. Nevertheless, really frustrated by the result, getting tired of seeing hugely talented players folding time and again when it really matters. At least Delpo beat Novak and Andy for a change, a little comfort.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
After this match I'm quite confident Rafa can reach Roger's record of 21 mandatory M1000s. Only three anymore to go.

·
Registered
12,897 Posts
:lol: Never in my wildest dreams did I think the comeback would be this good. Especially after Zeballos.

·
29,584 Posts
Clijsters is proud.

BTW hope no Nadal fans complain if he ends up on Court 1 or Armstrong later in the year, you can't have Larry Ellison running tournaments for you every week.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Del Po had his chance at 3-2 in the 2nd, but didn't take it. Congrats to Rafa and his fans.

Del Po fought, but once Nadal got the momentum, he didn't give it up.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
As soon as they bring blue-clay out, every is complaining how fast it is and this or that. But this is worse than blue-clay. It is slower than blue clay and close to RG surface in speed it seems. haha. Tennis is dying not because of the players but the idea by organizers and advertisers that matches should go 7 hours, all matches should be played on slow as s*** surfaces. Wimbledon is slow. US Open is slower. Australia is Slow. Miami is slow. Indian wells is slow. No chance for power players to win. Nadal beat Berdych and Del Po on their favorite surfaces and he will continue to do so with these speeds.

61 - 80 of 501 Posts