Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow... these two are off to a flying start in 2008, winning the Australian Open and the first Masters of the year. :worship: :worship: Great job. :yeah:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Andyoni :woohoo: that is just great!
Not losing a set, and not getting broken in the SF and F. Further more, there hardest set in the tournament was 6-4. that is just amazing.

Good luck in Miami!

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Ron - what's with the Aussie flag?

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Andyoni :worship: :woohoo:
Well done guys! Another great tourny for this year.. Keep it up1!!:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
thats a good victory for them, they should be pleased with that. I have always watched the doubles in the professional tour, but this tournament i missed it. Shame, it sounds like it was a good match! oh well. Well done

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Maybe I'm just over-critical but I can honestly say that Erlich/Ram have never really impressed me, and I've seen them at Nottingham for the last 3 years. :shrug: They must have really improved since last summer, which I guess must be kinda obvious given their latest run of results.

Congrats guys. :yeah:

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Congratulations! Wow, fantastic results since the begining of the year.

Hopefully they can repeat the same in Miami... I don't have much faith in them for the clay season, but I see a fantastic chance for an olympic gold.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,846 Posts
Wow... these two are off to a flying start in 2008, winning the Australian Open and the first Masters of the year. :worship: :worship: Great job. :yeah:
:yippee:
It could not happen to 2 nicer guys!!!!!
Happy Purim! I am sure they celebrated in the spirit of the holiday :lol:

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
AndiYoni :D :banana:

Great news! :bounce:

Keep it going boys :)
Ronnie, I'm missing you!

אחי, מה בדיוק אתה עושה באוסטרליה? הבנתי שאתה מתחיל ללמוד, אבל מה בדיוק, ואיפה?

אני בטוח שבנזונה שם, אבל תדע לך שגם פה בארץ לא חסרים רגעים טובים, כמו אתמול כשהגענו בטעות למסיבה הלא נכונה על איזה גג ליד בוגרשוב והיה פשוט לפנים :lol:

איך שלא יהיה, תעשה חיים, ואל תשכח את המולדת המבורדקת שלנו - דגל אוסטרלי זה כבר צעד בכיוון הלא נכון :)

·
F***ing have it
17,627 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Awesome start for the guys! I can't help it but seeing Nestor lose makes me laugh, after how he dumped Mark Knowles last year. I can't cheer for Nestor anymore. At least not yet LOL.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts