Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice to see Karlovic win without needing to resort to tie-breaks! Does anyone know his ace count? At least 20, I would assume, but for four sets... probably closer to 30-35.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, does anyone know what happened during the last point? The live scoreboard was showing 40-15 for about five minutes. :confused:

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
Dr. Ivo :yeah:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Good win Dr Ivo :rocker2:

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
his first GS win in...how long?!!

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Good effort Jamie

Ivo is no TB king in this match

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Good win doc. :yeah:
i followed the screboard looks like baker gave a good effort.
in the third set karlovic had a mp on bakers serve at 6-4 6-4 5-4* 40-30 but baker held his serve to make it 5-5 and baker broke karlovic immediatly to make it *6-5 and karlovic broke right back to take it to the tie break whic he lost that one off course. in the second set karlovic brpke early and held it till the end.

his first GS win in...how long?!!
since French open last year. where he defeated blake in first round and lost to bjorkman in 2nd.

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Good win doc. :yeah:
i followed the screboard looks like baker gave a good effort.
in the third set karlovic had a mp on bakers serve at 6-4 6-4 5-4* 40-30 but baker held his serve to make it 5-5
I saw on the scoreboard even 5:4 (40-15) in the third :wavey:

·
Registered
7,055 Posts
Also, does anyone know what happened during the last point? The live scoreboard was showing 40-15 for about five minutes. :confused:

Surely a rally. :p

·
Registered
957 Posts
i went to the third set of this match on court 7, i think. it was great to see karlos serve up close it is giant. baker has a preety good serve as well tho.

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
Not really well done, could've been easier, but atleast he got the win :yeah:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Great match for Ivo. He broke serve 5 times and was only broken twice!! I'm almost certain that's the most breaks he's ever converted in a match. He got an early break in the 4th set and held solidly the rest of the way.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Great match for Ivo. He broke serve 5 times and was only broken twice!! I'm almost certain that's the most breaks he's ever converted in a match. He got an early break in the 4th set and held solidly the rest of the way.
Do you know how many aces he hit? :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts