Mens Tennis Forums banner
61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
It's going to be very tough. I'm kind of hoping he really limits his schedule after Wimbledon so he can try to recover. No powder puff serves tomorrow like vs. Lu

·
Banned
7,774 Posts
It seems like the injury cannot get worse by playing and it is only the pain that is the problem. I think the best thing to do is pull out of the Wimbledon warm up and only play Wimbledon. After that i believe he is only scheduled for Umag and Cincy before the US OPEN. Not playing Umag might be a good idea as it would give him a lot of rest and maybe speed up the recovery process.

·
Banned
398 Posts
It seems like the injury cannot get worse by playing and it is only the pain that is the problem. I think the best thing to do is pull out of the Wimbledon warm up and only play Wimbledon. After that i believe he is only scheduled for Umag and Cincy before the US OPEN. Not playing Umag might be a good idea as it would give him a lot of rest and maybe speed up the recovery process.
True!
But who knows, maybe he feels ok now, but tomorrow will be worse.
But cmon legendo, u can do this!

·
Banned
398 Posts
Play suspended due the rain.
Ljubo won 1st set 6-2
had 13 bps in 2nd set, converted only one, had 4 or 5 set points, but fish got it 7-6 in tie brake :(

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
yeah, one set point was on his serve too and he got the first serve in :(
oh well, he tends to do well when matches are suspended so good luck tomorrow!

·
Banned
398 Posts
Im dying to see that dance!

·
Banned
398 Posts

·
Banned
398 Posts

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
poor guy. can't believe he's still playing, he can't even serve

·
Banned
398 Posts
poor guy. can't believe he's still playing, he can't even serve
:sad:

Im not sure if he will ever again be fit to play...

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Sigh...
Ivan is always injured in these years. :bigcry:
Love his dance though! :hearts: Just hope he can be fit.A big hope. :)

·
Banned
398 Posts

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
yeah, i think he is fine :D
gotta fight for the top16 seeding at wimbledon...i think this could finally be his year. serve & volley ftw

·
Banned
7,774 Posts
This is a total guess since i havent looked at any grass court rankings but i think Ivan will struggle to get a top 16 seed based on the formula Wimbledon uses to seed the top 32.

·
Banned
398 Posts
yeah, i think he is fine :D
gotta fight for the top16 seeding at wimbledon...i think this could finally be his year. serve & volley ftw
s&v <3
I dont know why he isnt good on grass, he have brilliant proportions to be good grass player!

·
Banned
398 Posts
Davis Cup Ivan is back :D

61 - 79 of 79 Posts