Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good luck Ivan and please play better than the last tournaments ;)

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
I heard today,no?
Honestly I don't have any confidence in him now. :eek: His GS result is not that successful,now he has no form and back injury as well.If he passes R1 I would be happy too. :)

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
Ivan is 18th seed. Ill be happy too...if he passes 1st round....but then again i have a feeling about this one 4th ROUND :lol: i hope.

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
If he can be in the 3rd round,he will play against one of Seeds 9 to 16,honestly it will be perfect to play against Gaston even though I like that player. :aplot: Against Tim is pretty good for him either. :lol:

9. Gaston Gaudio, Argentina
10. Mariano Puerta, Argentina
11. David Nalbandian, Argentina
12. Tim Henman, Great Britain
13. Richard Gasquet, France
14. Thomas Johansson, Sweden
15. Dominik Hrbaty, Slovakia
16. Radek Stepanek, Czech Republic

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
RaDiCaLgIrL♥TR said:
If he can be in the 3rd round,he will play against one of Seeds 9 to 16,honestly it will be perfect to play against Gaston even though I like that player. :aplot: Against Tim is pretty good for him either. :lol:

9. Gaston Gaudio, Argentina
10. Mariano Puerta, Argentina
11. David Nalbandian, Argentina
12. Tim Henman, Great Britain
13. Richard Gasquet, France
14. Thomas Johansson, Sweden
15. Dominik Hrbaty, Slovakia
16. Radek Stepanek, Czech Republic
Well, Tim and Gaston would be good opponents for Ivan, but honestly, the chance that Tim reaches the third round is very, very, very slim (Gaston has a slightly better chance). Let´s hope that Ivan gets beyond the first round, because we all know that he has many problems in big tournaments. He really needs a good result, because he hasn´t played that well anymore since Miami. A good result here would boost his confidence for the indoor season.

Good luck Ivan!

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
IVAN MIGHT GET OUT OF 1ST ROUND...He plays a Q in 1st...Tipsarevic or Saulnier in 2nd 3rd round Richard Gasquet 4th round Roddick :mad:

good draw...

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
bavaria100 said:
Well, Tim and Gaston would be good opponents for Ivan, but honestly, the chance that Tim reaches the third round is very, very, very slim (Gaston has a slightly better chance). Let´s hope that Ivan gets beyond the first round, because we all know that he has many problems in big tournaments. He really needs a good result, because he hasn´t played that well anymore since Miami. A good result here would boost his confidence for the indoor season.

Good luck Ivan!
Hey give me some tips on betting gal. ;)
The draw was out,Tim could be like someone that gets ass kicked by Verdasco in R1. :bigcry:
IMO Ivan can at least roll on R3 unless the qualifier is too good.But in R4,he is almost Game over.The duck just lost to in form Ivan in 5 sets in DC,now we know what his status is.I suppose that match will play at night and they guys don't get along really well,the crowd could be madder against Ivan. :eek:
He needs luck so much,come on Ivan don't lose in R1 again! :armed::rocker2:

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
RaDiCaLgIrL♥TR said:
Hey give me some tips on betting gal. ;)
The draw was out,Tim could be like someone that gets ass kicked by Verdasco in R1. :bigcry:
IMO Ivan can at least roll on R3 unless the qualifier is too good.But in R4,he is almost Game over.The duck just lost to in form Ivan in 5 sets in DC,now we know what his status is.I suppose that match will play at night and they guys don't get along really well,the crowd could be madder against Ivan. :eek:
He needs luck so much,come on Ivan don't lose in R1 again! :armed::rocker2:

Yes, I´m not happy about this draw either. :mad: Normally, Ivan should be able to reach at least the third round, but we´ll have to see who´ll be his first round opponent. The third round could be tough if he´ll have to play Haas and the fourth could be the end of the tourney for him. :eek: He can beat Andy, but he has to play like at the begining of the season and that´s not too likely to happen.

It´s better if I don´t give any betting advice, because I always lose. I wouldn´t be happy if you would lose your cash because of me. :sad:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Draw

Federer, Roger (1) v Minar, Ivo
Santoro, Fabrice v Melzer, Jurgen
Montanes, Albert v Hanescu, Victor
qualifier v Rochus, Olivier (27)

Ferrero, Juan Carlos (20) v qualifier
Pavel, Andrei v qualifier
Kiefer, Nicolas v Vanek, Jiri
Lapentti, Nicolas v Stepanek, Radek (16)

Nalbandian, David (11) v qualifier
Wessels, Peter v Rochus, Christophe
Tursunov, Dmitry v Baghdatis, Marcos
qualifier v Gonzalez, Fernando (21)

Moya, Carlos (31) v Llodra, Michael
Sanguinetti, Davide v Arthurs, Wayne
Srichaphan, Paradorn v El Aynaoui, Younes
Zib, Tomas v Davydenko, Nikolay (6)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hewitt, Lleyton (3) v Costa, Albert
Acasuso, Jose v Horna, Luis
Carlsen, Kenneth v Almagro, Nicolas
Burgsmuller, Lars v Dent, Taylor (25)

Ferrer, David (17) v Calleri, Agustin
Philippoussis, Mark (wc) v Kucera, Karol
qualifier v Kim, Kevin
Seppi, Andreas v Hrbaty, Dominik (15)

Henman, Tim (12) v Verdasco, Fernando
Mathieu, Paul-Henri v qualifier
Monfils, Gael v Djokovic, Novak
Lee, Hyung-Taik v Ancic, Mario (22)

Mirnyi, Max (30) v Gimelstob, Justin
Serra, Florent v Koubek, Stefan
Nieminen, Jarkko v Beck, Karol
Popp, Alexander v Safin, Marat (5)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coria, Guillermo (8) v Mantilla, Felix
qualifier v Spadea, Vincent
Soderling, Robin v Chela, Juan Ignacio
Volandri, Filippo v Lopez, Feliciano (26)

Novak, Jiri (23) v Norman, Dick
Gambill, Jan-Michael (wc) v Massu, Nicolas
Wawrinka, Stanislas v Ram, Rajeev (wc)
qualifier v Puerta, Mariano (10)

Gasquet, Richard (13) v Martin, Alberto
qualifier v Young, Donald (wc)
Saulnier, Cyril v Tipsarevic, Janko
qualifier v Ljubicic, Ivan (18)

Haas, Tommy (29) v qualifier
Starace, Potito v Schuettler, Rainer
Ginepri, Robby v Garcia-Lopez, Guillermo
Muller, Giles v Roddick, Andy (4)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agassi, Andre (7) v Sabau, Razvan
Fish, Mardy v Karlovic, Ivo
Monaco, Juan v Mello, Ricardo
Kohlschreiber, Philipp v Berdych, Tomas (32)

Youzhny, Mikhail (24) v Mayer, Florian
Behrend, Tomas v qualifier
Hernych, Jan v Malisse, Xavier
Baker, Brian (wc) v Gaudio, Gaston (9)

Johansson, Thomas (14) v Zabaleta, Mariano
Hernandez, Oscar v Grosjean, Sebastien
Goldstein, Paul v Kuerten, Gustavo
qualifier v Robredo, Tommy (19)

Rusedski, Greg (28) v Blake, James (wc)
qualifier v Andreev, Igor
qualifier v Jenkins, Scoville (wc)
Reynolds, Bobby (wc) v Nadal, Rafael (2)

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
bavaria100 said:
Yes, I´m not happy about this draw either. :mad: Normally, Ivan should be able to reach at least the third round, but we´ll have to see who´ll be his first round opponent. The third round could be tough if he´ll have to play Haas and the fourth could be the end of the tourney for him. :eek: He can beat Andy, but he has to play like at the begining of the season and that´s not too likely to happen.

It´s better if I don´t give any betting advice, because I always lose. I wouldn´t be happy if you would lose your cash because of me. :sad:
That's not your style to put :sad: smilies girl. :ras: I even betted against two Tommy as well,I almost have won thousands of v cash, :hearts: OMG! :rolleyes:
I do hope "Tommy" (H of course) even Robby will beat the duck, :crazy: but Ivan win his first match first. :)

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RaDiCaLgIrL♥TR said:
but Ivan win his first match first. :)
This is the most important, Ivan needs to win a match again ;)

I want to see a match between Ivan and Andy :devil:

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Fergie said:
This is the most important, Ivan needs to win a match again ;)

I want to see a match between Ivan and Andy :devil:
I even want the duck will be kicked ass by Robby. :angel: Last year this is a bullshit, :armed: but this year Robby improves a lot. :clap2: He even took a set off against Roger. :eek: I like this player a lot. :aplot:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RaDiCaLgIrL♥TR said:
I even want the duck will be kicked ass by Robby. :angel: Last year this is a bullshit, :armed: but this year Robby improves a lot. :clap2: He even took a set off against Roger. :eek: I like this player a lot. :aplot:
Of course I prefer to see Robby beating Andy again ... But I want that Ivan shut up some mouths around here and beats Andy :devil:

Reactions: El Legenda

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
linus said:
who knows how about his back injury?
I don't have a idea :confused: ... But I just hope that Ivan feels better and can play his best tennis here ;)

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Fergie said:
Of course I prefer to see Robby beating Andy again ... But I want that Ivan shut up some mouths around here and beats Andy :devil:
You are so optimistic girl. :eek:

1 - 20 of 136 Posts