Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
It seems like Russia is not doing too badly Malvin. This will hit the betting companies hard also, right now my main choice is Al-Shabab v Al-Musharraq.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
It seems like Russia is not doing too badly Malvin. This will hit the betting companies hard also, right now my main choice is Al-Shabab v Al-Musharraq.
Are they just not testing or are they really almost virus free? I always knew Vodka is good for the health system!

I'm not into sports betting and do not know the teams, but come on, Al-Sharbab can't lose this.

Seriously though, we better get used to the fact that there will be no sports till late summer. Except E-Sports of course.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
I see football still played where its summer (?)and hot , except measures are being taken for international competition like world cup qualies, messi wont be able to play for argentina as the first couple of matches were postponed I read.

Sadly for you guys Al-Sharbab lost,

And to rabid bettors, you still have a chance to bet for Maradona team Gimnasia LP or against it , played in 3 hs time. His team is on the verge to descend to B league , plying crucial couple matches to mantain category in the 1st division

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are they just not testing or are they really almost virus free? I always knew Vodka is good for the health system!

I'm not into sports betting and do not know the teams, but come on, Al-Sharbab can't lose this.

Seriously though, we better get used to the fact that there will be no sports till late summer. Except E-Sports of course.
Kibersport will be?

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see football still played where its summer (?)and hot , except measures are being taken for international competition like world cup qualies, messi wont be able to play for argentina as the first couple of matches were postponed I read.

Sadly for you guys Al-Sharbab lost,

And to rabid bettors, you still have a chance to bet for Maradona team Gimnasia LP or against it , played in 3 hs time. His team is on the verge to descend to B league , plying crucial couple matches to mantain category in the 1st division
Bettung now is compicate! Very small number of matches. In football I lost aften. I don;t know about one nothing(

·
Registered
3,589 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Maradona team Gimnasia LP or against it , played in 3 hs time. His team is on the verge to descend to B league , plying crucial couple matches to mantain category in the 1st division
Sad stuff, the Maradona soap opera has been embarrassing for too long now.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Sad stuff, the Maradona soap opera has been embarrassing for too long now.
Yup, never fails to bring spectacle wherever he goes though , even in lesser teams . However the milking cow is running out, imo. Because of health , and with that his capacity to reinvent himself dying out.

·
Registered
297 Posts

Why wouldn't it affect esports? The only esport I follow is fighting games and they're already cancelling events, I expect more popular genres will face similar problems. There still has gatherings.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Turkey already said they aren’t cancelling. They played a Europa league match in Turkey with supporters.

And played the women’s volleyball champions league match as well.

Also, most of South America and Africa have kept going.

So the answer is no. There will never be a time where all sports will be cancelled 100% for this.

·
Registered
283 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts