Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just amazing, nearly all the contenderst lost. So it will be tough till the end.
Even Ferrer isn't safe with this 1 point from madrid

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Not strictly true just yet. ;)

Still got Robredo, Blake, Gasquet and Ljubo to finish their matches today (out of the immediate contenders).

What I think is excellent is that we could have some of the lesser contenders standing on a near equal footing with the likes of Haas, Berdych and Moya in a matter of days. How exciting would it be if 8 players were competing for the final places, in Paris?!! :eek: :banana:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am quite sure blake will manage to lose against ancic

Hopefully everybody is in action next week, couldn't find carlos and haas
maybe they will ask for a WC

·
29,767 Posts
Blake Gonzo and Boredo are still in. I fancy Blake and Gonzo to take the two spots if they have a good week.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
PHM is hitting a lot of winners.
Gasquet waited PHM to lose the set, waiting 2nd balls on break points 30 yards behind the baseline. PHM got a bit lucky (painting the lines) in the tie break and won the first set.

Richie way way way too defensive... he should have won the first set and now he's in trouble.

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Boredo will win and go to Shanghai again! :lol:

·
Ace Loveforty
83,415 Posts
Boredo again :hysteric:

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,508 Posts
wouldn't surprise me - so many of them seem determined to decline the invitation. Last year Robredo remained strong enough to take the spot, he could well do the same again.

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
If this keeps up then guys coming from way back like Murray will actually have a shot at this thing.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Gonzo now has a wide open draw.

And I don't fancy Richard chances if he has to fight for anything meaningful in Paris, of all places.

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Fena and Ivan,pls don't miss the chance.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts