Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Heck ya. Best player in the world beats all of the other best players in the world. Man, Djokovic just gives so much joy. He hits the ball like a demon but he is so approachable and kind. Dude puts god, country and family into every single strike of the ball. That’s why he has been so blessed winning majors he was out of but for saving match points. No, it’s not luck. Dude made correct life choices. He’s virtuous. He’s smart. He’s a living example of a dude who lives right. Just moved my signed Djokovic Miami 2007 QF match worn shirt from my tennis memorabilia room into my youngest boy’s room because he’s become such a huge fan like the rest of us.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Heck ya. Best player in the world beats all of the other best players in the world. Man, Djokovic just gives so much joy. He hits the ball like a demon but he is so approachable and kind. Dude puts god, country and family into every single strike of the ball. That’s why he has been so blessed winning majors he was out of but for saving match points. No, it’s not luck. Dude made correct life choices. He’s virtuous. He’s smart. He’s a living example of a dude who lives right. Just moved my signed Djokovic Miami 2007 QF match worn shirt from my tennis memorabilia room into my youngest boy’s room because he’s become such a huge fan like the rest of us.
Awesome piece!
Do you have a big memorabilia collection?

·
Registered
953 Posts
He’s solid on court but the ignorance regarding health is sickening. He nearly threw away his career in 2010 when he had wheat allergy because he didn’t notice a big problem until he had an expert doctor. He says he cried hysterically because he chose to rescue his career with an elbow surgery in 2018. No one said no to his alternative healing lies.
Then he messed around for the last 2 years and even carelessly let us open officials default him in front of the vicious badmouthing vulture Pablo Opportunista Busta.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts