Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i haven't find the time to come on mtf more often, actually i was completely overwhelmed by work :( even during the week end i had some extra work to do. I'm not done with it, i just have 4 days to rest, until i go back to work.

During this laps of time a lot of things happened...the worst....Rafa made a dreadful hard season start, he is completely out of his shoes at the moment, i hope he'll react as strong as usual.........by wiping some asses on his way to glory :lol: VaMos!!

Marat Safin is sinking into his thoughts, so that he can't recover his former tennis :( his mind is crossed by all except willing of winning matches!!!

Footbally speaking the premiership is about to start, i'm really happy, i hope Arsenal will show Chelsea that it isn't all about money !! We don't need Shevschenko or Ballack to be a threat for you guys !!!!!!In france the season started last week, and Lyon isn't that brilliant.....the transfer window has been pretty poor indeed !!

awww last time i was complaining about the heat........and guess what? now it's ***** cold right here :( we almost lost 20 degrees i can't believe it, now i have to take my autunm coats especially the morning when i go working!!! At my works a lot of kids caught a cold because of this brutal fall of temperature !!! It's crazy it's the first summer i can't go to the lake or to the swimming pool because of the weather...........who knows maybe i can have a sunbath in December :haha:
Thanx god i've sunbathed in Gstaad in July, the world weather is going crazy !!!!

at the end of august i wanted to have a week trip to London......suddently i don't want it anymore because of the events and all that securities stuffs that implies!!

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
Nice to see you at MTF. Hope the work load gets a bit lighter. Have a nice week :hug:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts