1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
260 Posts
why did they make the guy getting tested look so much like an amalgamation of spanish players?

·
Premium Member
20,707 Posts
OMFG :haha: :haha:
How much money did they spend on getting these produced? They are awesome! I demand nominations into the animated shorts category at the Oscars. ROFL!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
50,852 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
If the ITF was serious about doping control, they would be far more transparent.

Who was tested, and when ?

Who failed tests, but were "exonerated" like Agassi, or Rusedski were ?

What types of tests were done ?

How much money was spent testing in 2010 ?

Why did the ITF delete the detailed statistics for 2009 off of their website ?

The ITF admits that they only supply the minimal amount of data in keeping with the Wada code.

If you think the ITF is serious about doping control, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I want to sell you.

Reactions: StevoTG

·
Premium Member
29,536 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
What. The. Fuck.

seriously.

At least the Disney crew could have put together a half decent animation.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
86,336 Posts
:rolls:

3,728 Posts
athletics and tennis need to cut the crap and admit they are full of blood dopers

random blood testing all year round wont stop it but will definately catch people out

more transparency is a must aswell

in baseball they have the steroid era- i think this era could be the tennis steroid era- and the ATP are not doing anything to stop it

·
Registered
616 Posts
I'm sure 9/10 players dope. I have what is pretty reliable info on one in particular.
I'm not sure about 9/10 but I'm sure a good number of the top 100 players do. I'm not sure how much anabolic steroids help tennis players but other things like EPO, Human Growth Hormone, Insulin Abuse, and Blood doping definitely can.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I'm sure the ITF turns a blind eye to doping because there is $$$ involved, where ever there is money there is corruption. I was fully convinced that tennis players dope when Andre Agassi pretty much put the ATP on blast in his book saying they covered up a positive narcotics test. If they are capable of covering a positive narcotics test, they are equally capable of covering up a positive doping test.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts