Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a servebot this Alejandro Gomez. Haven´t even lost a serve here. I´m not sure if I´ve seen a player ranked this low to serve this well on the clay. That said, I feel like these South American futures are the perfect opportunity to earn some money. Altitude is high here and the balls are flying really fast. Therefore we have a lots of holds of the serves here. With some knowledge, you can earn serious money on these matches when betting on holds of serves only. For example.. the odds for Gomez to hold were 1.66 at the beginning of the match and falling slowly to 1.33 at the end which is still nice. Just a hint for some folks here.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
1.66 to hold serve? This are WTA odds, are you sure you are not mistaken or you were looking at a moment he was 0-15 down?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've seen Gomez play quite a lot while he was at the University of Kentucky. He's a great guy and a blast to watch, so I hope to see him have some success. Great win for him!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
1.66 to hold serve? This are WTA odds, are you sure you are not mistaken or you were looking at a moment he was 0-15 down?
Well, I´m sure about that. Bookmakers had no clue about Gomez. Barrientos was like 1.10-6.50 favorite for the match, that´s why the odds for Gomez´s holds were like that.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Colombian futures saving my ass after horrible day in betting (and horrible day overall, give me a break guys) once again. Jose Olivares is another big server worth mentioning, playing vs Alejandro Gomez now. One break in 16 games so far.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts