Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
17,155 Posts
Italy's mess isn't Berlusconi's one, Italy has been messy since like always without the need of a Berlusconi. Moreover, Italians largely live regardless of goverment, not that a PM or another will have a huge influence on how the country works...

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Probably won't make much difference but still a good development, guy was/is a huge tool

·
Registered
100,161 Posts
he could not save himself anymore,was the time

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Let's hope so, the guy was a massive embarrassment, not to say emulated Mussolini in terms of censorship.
Good Bloody Riddance, congrats Italy!

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Italy is a 3rd world country at this point. Kicking out that old pervert Berlusconi will change jack shit.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Italy's mess isn't Berlusconi's one, Italy has been messy since like always without the need of a Berlusconi. Moreover, Italians largely live regardless of goverment, not that a PM or another will have a huge influence on how the country works...
This

At the same time glad that cruise ship singer is gone, now he can have some more bunga bunga parties.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts

Who's next?

·
Banned
4,017 Posts
Good, but seriously do people think Berlusconi had ruined Italy?
Of course there are a lot of reasons, and Silvio wasn't obviously even the main case: there are worse politicians and, sadly, there is a lot of corruption.
And the best thing is that Berlusconi will be replaced by one of his men, Alfano, so the change is just apparent.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Do you mean the "best" thing is that Berlusconi will be replaced by one of his men or the "worse" thing is Berlusconi will be replaced by one of his men :confused:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Sorry I missed your being ironic, but I believe you are right nothing will change. I love that picture :)

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Anyone see the news today about Italy's huge debt?

If they default, well, that's it frankly for the Eurozone.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Finally!!!

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Well frankly I never thought that the "united states of Europe" was a good idea in the first place, but I must admit I didn't see all this happening. It is a shame from all I have seen on T.V., in movies, books, magazines, etc. Europe is a lovely place. I have always wanted to go there, but never had the money.

·
RAVE ON
19,426 Posts
Well frankly I never thought that the "united states of Europe" was a good idea in the first place, but I must admit I didn't see all this happening. It is a shame from all I have seen on T.V., in movies, books, magazines, etc. Europe is a lovely place. I have always wanted to go there, but never had the money.
Maybe you can go next year when a dollar will buy 30 trillion Euros. Although that and 10 cents will just get you a cup of espresso.

Reactions: Mae
1 - 20 of 23 Posts