Ace Loveforty
83,350 Posts
I agree

Italian forum please

·
Yes, I am
21,208 Posts
:scratch:
Why not then gather them with the Latin Chicos' forum???....there are plenty of nationalities in there that share their "latin" background :p :yeah:

:aplot:

Or maybe I should ask for an argie forum too ....:scratch:

·
Yes, I am
21,208 Posts
:lol: I thought the same. :p But I actually like being there with all our SA brothers :dance:
I like it too...;) :yeah:

Now...where do Central and North American latin chicos belong to?? Because Chicos Latinos are = South America :shrug:

:rolls:

On the topic....I'm for :rocker:
:haha:

·
3,921 Posts
Now...where do Central and North American latin chicos belong to?? Because Chicos Latinos are = South America :shrug:
They are all chicos latinos and I expect them to be in the Chicos Latinos forum. :devil: They can keep Spadea though :eek:

BTW, IMHO Spaniards are Chicos Latinos too :p (and Italians and Portuguese too :dance: )

EDIT: ok, on topic. :p In my opinion, as long the Italian forum will be an active forum, they have the right to it. I think that should be the only condition to have a national or player´s forum.

·
MONSOON season.
81,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They are all chicos latinos and I expect them to be in the Chicos Latinos forum. :devil: They can keep Spadea though :eek:

BTW, IMHO Spaniards are Chicos Latinos too :p (and Italians and Portuguese too :dance: )

EDIT: ok, on topic. :p In my opinion, as long the Italian forum will be an active forum, they have the right to it. I think that should be the only condition to have a national or player´s forum.
It will be, I think :) The Cipolla thread will be kept up to date :p

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.