Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imagine if, in the next year or so, there is still lockdown, quarantine, and the do-gooders telling everybody how bad they are for not staying at home/wearing a mask.

Roger is injured and probably done, Nadal not playing US...

Imagine if Novak won 4 out of the next 4 slams, and gets outright Slam record while everyone else is sitting at home lol.

I would love to see it- would love to see the butthurt reactions from Fedtards and Nolehaters like Kyrgios

·
Your visions will happen
48,513 Posts
Imagine if, in the next year or so, there is still lockdown, quarantine, and the do-gooders telling everybody how bad they are for not staying at home/wearing a mask.

Imagine if Novak won 4 out of the next 4 slams, and gets outright Slam record while everyone else is sitting at home lol.

I would love to see it- would love to see the butthurt reactions from Fedtards and Nolehaters like Kyrgios
Rafa and others have been training like mad for clay, there is no way he will win 2 RG titles in that time span

Djokovic needs to focus on Raonic and Dzumhur first

·
Registered
16,663 Posts

That's a bit too far ahead, he'll need these 2 slams this fall first... though I'd like to read those butthurt reactions too :LOL:

Reactions: Ronman

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Nadal is more than likely to do it first
Whoever does it deserves it, the next generation is mature enough

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nadal is more than likely to do it first
Whoever does it deserves it, the next generation is mature enough
I would rather the young generation win all the slams actually.

Let's hope these conditions of survival have transformed them into hardened warriors

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
To be honest it's not a question of 'if' anymore. He's 6 years younger then 40-15er. In those years he will win a couple of slams at least. The record will be more like 22-23 at the end when he retires and I'm very conservative with that tally.

Reactions: Ronman

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To be honest it's not a question of 'if' anymore. He's 6 years younger then 40-15er. In those years he will win a couple of slams at least. The record will be more like 22-23 at the end when he retires and I'm very conservative with that tally.
Probably

Never know. Him mentally dipping again isn't out of the question

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Probably

Never know. Him mentally dipping again isn't out of the question
Yeah I still have Pepe Imaz nightmares regularly...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts