Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Got to the Rome final - 600 points
Won Belgrade - one clay title - 250 points
Reached max in RG against Nadal again - 720 points collected.

Not bad. Job done. Happy for him that he still is top 2 or 3 on that surface when it matters and let's go to grass now.

He won what he should win in a great showing. Fought hard against all the obstacles. He proved why he is on the top and among the best of all time. Now he can play freely a well earned clash semifinal against the Clay Goat and gets his flight ticket afterwards.

Proud to be his fan. Such a warrior and focused disciplined champ.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Everything considered, I think he could (maybe should) have done better. Nadal was mediocre in Madrid and MC, I believe if he focused on those 2 instead of... doing what he did he may very well have won one of the masters.
Still, he found some good form later in the clay season and if he carries this level and transfers it onto grass he will be in a good position to win Wimbledon.

Reactions: VyRa | esq.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Everything considered, I think he could (maybe should) have done better. Nadal was mediocre in Madrid and MC, I believe if he focused on those 2 instead of... doing what he did he may very well have won one of the masters.
Still, he found some good form later in the clay season and if he carries this level and transfers it onto grass he will be in a good position to win Wimbledon.
Not to disagree.

But at this stage it is all about RG. He already has 10 clay masters and a double career golden masters. No need for the triple.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Not to disagree.

But at this stage it is all about RG. He already has 10 clay masters and a double career golden masters. No need for the triple.
He is not winning RG, so at least gather some points from masters. But this is just my expectations, novak and his team know what best for him.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Jinxing sooooo hard with the OP. No we ain't fecking satisfied! War tomorrow and nothing but a roasted Capybara for tea will satisfy Nole and Nole fam/fans/tards. All sights then on CYGS/immortality.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He is not winning RG, so at least gather some points from masters. But this is just my expectations, novak and his team know what best for him.
Okay. Well I hope he at least will win then a hardcourt masters in Canada or Cincinnati instead again to make up for no clay maters 1000 this year. And yes you are right. Hope they dont forget about the year end number one.

Reactions: WhatdidIdo

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jinxing sooooo hard with the OP. No we ain't fecking satisfied! War tomorrow and nothing but a roasted Capybara for tea will satisfy Nole and Nole fam/fans/tards. All sights then on CYGS/immortality.
You seem to be dishonest if you consider that jinxing. Aren't you then the real one who jinxes the whole time talking about CYGS with full weapon arsenal to prevent him from winning any more gs titles ?

Reactions: Apophis

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
You seem to be dishonest if you consider that jinxing. Aren't you then the real one who jinxes the whole time talking about CYGS with full weapon arsenal to prevent him from winning any more gs titles ?
I only post about earnest wishes! I hope it works, but beware of double bluff jinxes 😉.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Okay. Well I hope he at least will win then a hardcourt masters in Canada or Cincinnati instead again to make up for no clay maters 1000 this year. And yes you are right. Hope they dont forget about the year end number one.
There are the olympics this year and than USO, he should be careful not to overplay there.

Reactions: VyRa | esq.

·
Premium Member
24,177 Posts

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Are you conceding the FO semi on his behalf?

Sounds like it.
Every point played is a bonus from now on. He can enjoy the masterclass of the clay goat from the passenger seat.

Reactions: Roxitova

·
Premium Member
21,680 Posts
More like, if he did any less it would've been considered a failure. Now let's see if he can do more than he did last year.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
someone please help understand the reasoning behind adults believing in concepts like jinxing
It is the only thing that man knows to have a causal effect besides God.

Reactions: xdrewitdajx
1 - 20 of 31 Posts