Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...that Nadal also was in a position to equal a Borg's feat: If Nadal won the Wimbledon Finals, he'd be the first since Borg to win both Roland Garros and Wimbledon in the same year.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
everyone noticed

I see that you didnt notice that everyone noticed

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
...that Nadal also was in a position to equal a Borg's feat: If Nadal won the Wimbledon Finals, he'd be the first since Borg to win both Roland Garros and Wimbledon in the same year.
We all noticed.......

·
Fed Fo Mod
11,233 Posts
Farenhajt first told everyone on MTF what bagel really was and now has pointed out that Nadal could've also accomplished something that Borg did.

For some reason, this poster feels that he has access to knowledge that nobody else does.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For some reason, this poster feels that he has access to knowledge that nobody else does.
Believe me, for a person who doesn't live a life here (hence not reading pages and pages of futile threads), it's extremely difficult to spot a VERY occasional display of intelligence/knowledge in this place brimming with tardness.

I'm just not worthy of MTF, I know ;)

·
Fed Fo Mod
11,233 Posts
Believe me, for a person who doesn't live a life here (hence not reading pages and pages of futile threads), it's extremely difficult to spot a VERY occasional display of intelligence/knowledge in this place brimming with tardness.

I'm just not worthy of MTF, I know ;)
:lol: There may be a lot of tardness around, but you will find good info if you look for it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts