Premium Member
11,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY name is Malvin LUIS HAASE

And I BEAT big 3 two times in a row

·
Registered
433 Posts
David Nalbandian remains the only player to beat the big 3 in a single tournament.
He also heat Fedal back to back.

When he was at his peak, the big 3 had no chance against him whatsoever.
The way he owned Federer in the YEC 2005 final and several other times proves he had so much potential. Had he utilized that potential, he could have achieved so much in this era. Possible multiple grand slams, overshadowing some of the big 3-4 members achievements.

·
Premium Member
11,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
David Nalbandian remains the only player to beat the big 3 in a single tournament.
He also heat Fedal back to back.

When he was at his peak, the big 3 had no chance against him whatsoever.
The way he owned Federer in the YEC 2005 final and several other times proves he had so much potential. Had he utilized that potential, he could have achieved so much in this era. Possible multiple grand slams, overshadowing some of the big 3-4 members achievements.
But Ribon Haase beat big 3

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
MY name is Malvin LUIS HAASE

View attachment 352772

And I BEAT big 3 two times in a row

Love Haase for some reason.

This post reminds of some quote, real or not I do not know. It is some Dutch journeyman named like van Der vanSchlupp or something like that and he says something like "blue courts in Austrailia, green courts in Europe, futures, challengers I dont give a fuck etc etc Im van der vanschlupp and i can play anywhere"

Does anyone know what the fuck Im talking about? Tried to search for it but not easy when I dont remember the players name and I dont think he was ever ranked in the top 500 or something like that

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Love Haase for some reason.

This post reminds of some quote, real or not I do not know. It is some Dutch journeyman named like van Der vanSchlupp or something like that and he says something like "blue courts in Austrailia, green courts in Europe, futures, challengers I dont give a fuck etc etc Im van der vanschlupp and i can play anywhere"

Does anyone know what the fuck Im talking about? Tried to search for it but not easy when I dont remember the players name and I dont think he was ever ranked in the top 500 or something like that
Botic van de Zandschulp maybe? He recently won a Challenger in Germany and entered top 200. He can play well on fast courts. Had a lot of injury problems. I'm not sure about that quote but I do remember something in that context.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts