Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone's autograph that I got lost! EVEN LLEYTON! I think I'm bad luck! O no poor Wayne Ferreira I hope he doesn't lose today too :sad:

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not taking any more pictures...even Michel and Arnaud lost...wait Tim didn't lose? what the?!?!?! :fiery:

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I 'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!!!! Nooo! Why did I do it? my friend talked me out of this whole curse thing and I thought Wayne would have won today...but he didn't...and I got Zhenya's autograph :sad: I also got Max's he was very nice to everyone :D But NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :( I'm sorry! I should have asked for Roddick's autograph :eek:

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LoL! Today my friend thought that Ferrero was going to win his match in 2 sets lol! and she dragged me all the way down the stand to get his autograph! He gave us this dirty look and than lost the second set... :eek: and since I couldn't bare it anymore (I was there for about 9 bloody hours) I told my friend that I'm going home and if she wanted a ride back she would have to go with :p Yeah she is a cold fish fan too! I am too but I'm sorry I wouldn't even wait for Lleyton ... my health is more important :eek:

LoL so Ferrero having longer matches is actually a good thing now :p He might even win the tourney! :D

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dbc to my dismay (maybe not to yours) Zhenya is Kafelnikov *cries* :sad: Zhenya break the curse!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts