Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is a graveyard, where good threads get sent to die before they have even lived. It’s not as if GM is so busy anyway that it can justify killing perfectly good topics for discussion before they even really begin.

The experiment has failed. Bring the threads from ‘The Ruins’ home, back where they belong.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Isn't GM already that place? I mean, in one thread, there were many members accusing Novak of sleeping with any woman who takes a pic with him.

Also, my favourite player Zverev is being called bad names.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I agree. Most of the trolling that goes on in 'The Ruins' would be perfectly fine in GM. It's the pointless GOAT debate, and the dull glory hunters who bring it up in every thread, that should be quarantined. Therefore I propose that we replace 'The Ruins' with a new sub-forum, 'GOAT Graveyard', where all the GOAT discussions and tiresome posters can be banished to.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
I agree. Most of the trolling that goes on in 'The Ruins' would be perfectly fine in GM. It's the pointless GOAT debate, and the dull glory hunters who bring it up in every thread, that should be quarantined. Therefore I propose that we replace 'The Ruins' with a new sub-forum, 'GOAT Graveyard', where all the GOAT discussions and tiresome posters can be banished to.
The GOAT 'debate' was always fake, dreamed up by Nadovic tards pretending that the talent of Federer could be aspired to by baseline bashers, and inflated Slam totals pinched from Useless Gen.

·
Administrator
11,293 Posts
Sorry, this isn't a topic that's up for discussion.

A thread like this doesn't belong in GM in the first place, imagine what would happen if we got rid of the ruins...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.