Registered
5,322 Posts
Istanbul SF: [3] Pablo CUEVAS def. [2] Grigor DIMITROV 62 64

:spit: :spit: :spit:

·
Registered
122 Posts
good little practice for Cuevas.

As for Mr Sugapoop even pushing like there is no tomorrow and cheering on UE like an idiot didn't help :lol:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Dimitrov broke my heart. I was rooting so hard for him. Sad to see such a great talent go to waste

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Cuevas didn't break a sweat.

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
Nothing to see here. Dimitrov got comprehensively outclassed by a superior clay-courter. The final tomorrow is a much more interesting prospect.

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
From what I saw (end of second set) Cuevas played really high percentage tennis and Grigor could not raise his level enough to hit through him.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
-.-'

Dimitrov sure sux everywhere other then grass. Im annoyed.

That's why he was 2 pts away from beating Nadal in Monte Carlo and beat Nole in Madrid.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
So is Roger Rasheed fired or not? Can anyone confirm that? So Dimitrov has no coach right now?

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Dimitrov is a very good tennis player who is just not very good at playing tennis, if that makes sense to you. 1st serve percentage at 75%, and still couldn't hold a single game in the 1st set.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
good win for pablo. grigor looked terrible out there and for someone who relies so heavily on his serve its a tetstament to how bad ue was that he didnt hold serve once in the first set.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts